Bass Player needed for Zeppelin tribute in Cambridge UK

Bencatley

Hi, My name is Ben, Im a guitarist and am 30 years old, My Drummer is John and is 45, We are both serious musicians and we both have always wanted to form a Zeppelin covers band since we started learning our instruments. We both own serious equipment . My guitar collection is 100% Page influenced. We both feel we have what it takes to sound like Zeppelin talent wise,

We have very serious intentions, But passion for Led Zeppelin is more important than ability.

We need bass and vocals to complete, Based in and around the Cambridge area.

If interested please get in touch here or bencatley@fsmail.net

Thanks for looking and im looking forward to chatting here on this excellent looking forum !

We have some video's available of us jamming if anyone wants a taster !

post-14218-126220383148_thumb.jpg

Hi, My name is Ben, Im a guitarist and am 30 years old, My Drummer is John and is 45, We are both serious musicians and we both have always wanted to form a Zeppelin covers band since we started learning our instruments. We both own serious equipment . My guitar collection is 100% Page influenced. We both feel we have what it takes to sound like Zeppelin talent wise,

We have very serious intentions, But passion for Led Zeppelin is more important than ability.

We need bass and vocals to complete, Based in and around the Cambridge area.

If interested please get in touch here or bencatley@fsmail.net

Thanks for looking and im looking forward to chatting here on this excellent looking forum !

We have some video's available of us jamming if anyone wants a taster !

Man you must have some serious cash flow to be able to afford all the real equipment! I'm lucky to have a 300 dollar Yamaha acoustic and a 150 dollar Yamaha mixer.

So are you using the old vintage PA system as well? B)

Archived