How Many Zeppelin books do you have?

zepps_apprentice

101 members have voted

1. 1. How Many Zeppelin books do you have?

• none
    • one
    • two
    • three
    • five+

Hey. I just got one more - Led Zeppelin and Philosophy. What a lovely idea that is! :D

I am in the middle of reading this book. Some of the essays have not been very edifying, but the one titled, "Magic Pages and Mythic Plants" by Randall E. Auxier was very good.

Most of the writers so far don't ever seem to have met a woman who liked Led Zeppelin. It made me wonder what the male/female breakdown on this site is. I would guess close to half are female.

Hammer of the Gods- Stephen Davis

Stairway to Heaven- Richard Cole

Peter Grant:The Man Who Led Zeppelin- Chris Welch

The Complete Guide to the Music of Led Zeppelin- Dave Lewis

The Illustrated Collector's Guide to Led Zeppelin (vinyl 1987)- Robert Godwin

The Illustrated Collector's Guide to Led Zeppelin (CD edition vol.2)- Robert Godwin

The Illustrated Led Zeppelin Collection- Robert Godwin

When Giants Walked the Earth- Mick Wall

Jimmy Page: Magus Musician Man- George Case

John Bonham: Powerhouse Behind Led Zeppelin- Mick Bonham

Led Zeppelin: A Visual Documentary- Paul Kendall

Led Zeppelin: The Legend Lives On- Philip Kamin

Led Zeppelin: The Concert File- Dave Lewis & Simon Pallett

An Evening With Led Zeppelin (1977 US Tour book)

Led Zeppelin Portraits- Neal Preston

Led Zeppelin: The Final Acclaim- Dave Lewis

Jimmy Page: Tangents Within a Framework- Howard Mylett

Led Zeppelin: The Book- Chris Welch

Power & Glory: Jimmy Page & Robert Plant- Chris Welch

Led Zeppelin The Press Reports- Robert Godwin

The Led Zeppelin Biography- Ritchie Yorke

Led Zeppelin In The Light- Howard Mylett & Richard Bunton

Led Zeppelin On Stage Action- Howard Mylett & Carl L. Dunn

Robert Plant- Phil S. Tene

Led Zeppelin HM Photo Book (Omnibus Press)

In Through the Out Door songbook (Warner Bros. Publishing)

Robert Plant- Michael Gross

Led Zeppelin- Howard Mylett

• 3 months later...

119...but there are others I'm still seeking...

If you Honestly have 119 books related to Led Zeppelin, I ask that you NAME at least 59 of them. That is less than Half of the the books you Claim to own about Led Zeppelin. Remember the topic is BOOKS (not magazine covers or articles or newspaper clippings, etc...). I rarely read your topics and posts and the couple that I have read must have taken you some time to type (the couple that I glanced at are VERY long). So this should be no problem for you. Of course typing 119 LZ titles would take a very long time, that is why I say list just half of them and name 59 Led Zeppelin BOOKS. If you do that THEN I MIGHT Believe you. I am sure that I am not be the only One out here that would like to see and read your 59 Led Zeppelin book titles. Indulge us All, please. If you really want to amaze all of US, feel free to list all 119 titles (and authors) of the Led Zeppelin books that you own and let Us know what Titles that you are still seeking. Maybe one of Us out here has that "elusive" Book that you are still seeking.

If you Honestly have 119 books related to Led Zeppelin, I ask that you NAME at least 59 of them. That is less than Half of the the books you Claim to own about Led Zeppelin. Remember the topic is BOOKS (not magazine covers or articles or newspaper clippings, etc...). I rarely read your topics and posts and the couple that I have read must have taken you some time to type (the couple that I glanced at are VERY long). So this should be no problem for you. Of course typing 119 LZ titles would take a very long time, that is why I say list just half of them and name 59 Led Zeppelin BOOKS. If you do that THEN I MIGHT Believe you. I am sure that I am not be the only One out here that would like to see and read your 59 Led Zeppelin book titles. Indulge us All, please. If you really want to amaze all of US, feel free to list all 119 titles (and authors) of the Led Zeppelin books that you own and let Us know what Titles that you are still seeking. Maybe one of Us out here has that "elusive" Book that you are still seeking.

As I mentioned in the Mysteries thread when you posted this there, I have 119 BOOKS, not TITLES, meaning in some instances I have multiple

editions and languages of the same title, for example Hammer of The Gods, among many others. Even so, I'll post the complete list here in the interest of stimulating further discussion.

Archived