Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
fsmith9095

BBC Photos

Steve has already answered this question already. But it's worth asking again.

Are there any photos from any of the BBC sessions? What is unique about these gigs that seems to have put a cloak of invisibilty around them in terms of photos?

Over the 5 sessins,I have yet to see a single photo of the performance or any associated photos ( pre and post performances).

The 1971 show holds special significance for me as it was my introduction in to the world of live Zep. I've seen this show in mind's eye hundreds of times while listening to it and would love to put a picture to match what I imagine in my mind.

Thanks,

Frank

ledzep1969.jpg

bbc.jpg

I think this may be from the sessions

The first pic is from their gig in Denmark, March 1969.

The one on the far left down there in the second pic is from the Paris perfomance, 1969. And the two on the right side, I think, are probably from the Bath Festival that year.

The first pic is from their gig in Denmark, March 1969.

The one on the far left down there in the second pic is from the Paris perfomance, 1969. And the two on the right side, I think, are probably from the Bath Festival that year.

Ahh well if that's a pic from Paris, then I think the Bonzo pic is too (back to the drawing board)

bbc_rock_hour_f.jpg

bbc_rock_hour_inside.jpg

bbc_rock_hour_b.jpg

Conney,

Thank you. I'm not certain if these photos are directly from the BBC sessions. However, they are great photos-2 of which I'd NEVER seen before ( the JPJ and Bonzo photo).

Thanks! Keep em coming.

Frank

bbc_rock_hour_f.jpg

I'm pretty sure this one was taken by Ron Rafaelli in his Hollywood Studio.

img035.jpgFound this, it looks like the pics are from 75, but I'm probably wrong

img034.jpg

The photo with Robert wearing the cherry shirt is from the 1975 North American tour, and the second photo is also from 1975.

Edited by SteveAJones

lzlbbcb.jpg

lzlbbcf.jpg

I know I must be a pain...these two photos are from their gig at the Lyceum Theater in London, taken by Chris Walter in 1969.

Edited by glicine

I know I must be a pain...these two photos are from their gig at the Lyceum Theater in London, taken by Chris Walter in 1969.

what about the ones above those?

what about the ones above those?

I'm not sure, the one with Jimmy looks like the Led Zeppelin II session though.