What Kind Of Phone Do You Have?

zepps_apprentice

Figure_01.jpg

The Brick!!! I never even saw one of those back in the day. On TV yeah, but never did I once see some one using one in the flesh. I do remember when a lot of people started getting the car phone's.

Oh, I have an older Nokia, I don't know what model it is, it's the one Cingular gave me for free about 5 years ago.

ohmy.gif Oh! I forgot to mention it's hands free too!wink.gif

Hi Doc,

I have the best Phone ever invented, its called "The Wife" :lol:

It's on a monthly contract that costs a fortune, but,

I never get a missed call,

It always answers for me, even when I'm out or asleep,

It tells me all the local news, and lets everyone know mine,

It controls all my finances, and regulates when and how much i spend,

In fact i would be lost without it, if only? :thumbsup:

And its a wizard at doing the shopping, oh my number is BIGDAN 8 nothing, 8 nothing, 8 nothing. :lol:

Regards, Danny

PS, I just know you would love that one hey Doc? :lol:

Hi Doc,

I have the best Phone ever invented, its called "The Wife" laugh.gif

In fact i would be lost without it, if only? thumbsup.gif

And its a wizard at doing the shopping, oh my number is BIGDAN 8 nothing, 8 nothing, 8 nothing. laugh.gif

Regards, Danny

PS, I just know you would love that one hey Doc? laugh.gif

Hey Dan,

I had one of those models for 28 years and the damn thing never worked!slapface.gif

The bill kept coming like clockwork and useless un-needed features kept getting added to it with out my knowlege.angry.gif

Never could get it's bell to ring, hell couldn't even get it to vibrate a little it just laid thererolleyes.gif

It couldn't spell worth a damn so texting was out then one day it just disappeared and took the sim cards with it.ohmy.gif

Oh yeah the bill still comes like clockworkdry.gif

I have a Motorola Razor. I like flip phones because they slip in my pocket easier, and I can hear them better. I don't really use the phone a lot, but if I did, I would buy an I Phone, and I probably will soon.

I have been through a lot of cell phones in my time. They always get broken, or I need to upgrade.

I've got a land line and a cell. The cell is the one that I got when I renewed the contract, I don't need any extra features. It mostly serves as a 2nd alarm clock. The only reason I have one is because my friend forced me to get one so that people could still reach me while I was out on one of my crazy concert road trips.

I've got a land line and a cell. The cell is the one that I got when I renewed the contract, I don't need any extra features. It mostly serves as a 2nd alarm clock. The only reason I have one is because my friend forced me to get one so that people could still reach me while I was out on one of my crazy concert road trips.

ohmy.gif And for emergencies! If you break down on the road somewhere and you have young children, gets pretty cold up your way.

We never had cell phones in high school, but we got along just fine. My friend Mel's car used to break down all the time, usually out in the middle of the highway, and I was the one that always got picked to thumb down the ride back to town. Haha.

Hi Doc,

I have the best Phone ever invented, its called "The Wife" :lol:

In fact i would be lost without it, if only? :thumbsup:

And its a wizard at doing the shopping, oh my number is BIGDAN 8 nothing, 8 nothing, 8 nothing. :lol:

Regards, Danny

PS, I just know you would love that one hey Doc? :lol:

Hi All,

Just a quickie to let you know that i tried to use it last night but no matter what buttons i pressed it couldn't get turned on, i tried rubbing, tweeting, fondling, and kissing all its little buttons, but nothing happened, i even changed the batteries but to no avail, today i get the bill only to find out that its been receiving instant messages that i cant do from an anonymous caller, and its always while I'm out of the house and while i leave it at home.

I have also noticed that it gets damp and moist ever time it receives on of these instant messages and it leaves a damp patch on my side of the bed and a snail trail on the carpet after every such message, anyone have any idea as to what i should do? Do i persist with it? or do i change the contract to a PAYF type as it has intimated or do i ditch it and get a younger model with very large pointy buttons? you tell me folks because i just cant decide. :Thinking:

Regards, Danny

PS, Hi Mandy, every woman should have a rant. :lol:

I'm thinking I may join the BlackBerry bandwagon...Sprint has a PURPLE one for $49.99 after a $100.00 rebate.

I'm eligible for the $150.00 upgrade, so I think I may do it. I have the data plan, etc., already, and the internet isn't too great on my Samsung Rant...

So far, it's just a thought. I want one though...

I'm thinking I may join the BlackBerry bandwagon...Sprint has a PURPLE one for $49.99 after a $100.00 rebate.

I'm eligible for the $150.00 upgrade, so I think I may do it. I have the data plan, etc., already, and the internet isn't too great on my Samsung Rant...

So far, it's just a thought. I want one though...

I would encourage this. I loooooove my Blackberry!!!

Archived