Jimmy's Book: VERY Limited Edition!

mstork

Wow, that "Jimmy's Jukebox" part was amazing; I filled up a page with his ideas of musicians and records to listen to. Lovely, warm photographs too.

Merci beaucoup to No1ZeppelinFan for the scanning, and to Professor Page for the music appreciation lesson!

THESE ARE SOME OF MY PHOTOS! TAKE THIS FUCKER DOWN!!! OR BUY THE MAGAZINE!!!!

I do take your point here.

Hopefully those people who have already seen this article online will go out and buy the magazine so as to have a permanent hard copy, and those who haven't will buy one to see what they missed. :) So everybody will win in the end.

Edited to add, No1ZeppelinFan's motives I know were just to be thoughtful and share a cool article with fellow fans.

I do take your point here.

Hopefully those people who have already seen this article online will go out and buy the magazine so as to have a permanent hard copy, and those who haven't will buy one to see what they missed. :) So everybody will win in the end.

Edited to add, No1ZeppelinFan's motives I know were just to be thoughtful and share a cool article with fellow fans.

I have ordered the magazine, but it is very helpful to those of us in the US (as well as people that don't have a way to get this). The magazine won't be here for at least another 2 weeks. The British magazine always get released here later. Unfortunately. :(

Archived