Name 1 Bad Zeppelin Song

Why not? I like some Zepplin but there's bands that are far better.

Okay this isn't a forum for Zeppelin haters. You either like them or you don't. People on here love Led Zep and your just here to ruin everything. It's stupid and it's wasting ours and your time. Plus you can't spell. "Zepplin?" What the hell dude. Do us all a favor and leave. :guns:

boohoo.gif I don't like all there music so i'm a hater? I thought I would join and meet some nice people friends.gif , it seems if don't them then your no good.It can't be that everybody on this forum is a dipshit like these last few here. watchingyou.gif

No mate, you've set the bar too high so that no-one will ever reach your low standards.

There are lot's of very nice people here, unfortunately you are not one of them.

Always remember that arrogance is usually tolerated but never respected.

We are allwatchingyou.gif too.

BTW Ted Nugent is a cretin, but you already knew that didn't you? blink.gif

:boohoo: I don't like all there music so i'm a hater? I thought I would join and meet some nice people :friends: , it seems if don't them then your no good.It can't be that everybody on this forum is a dipshit like these last few here. :watchingyou:

You did not just say that? There are great people on this forum, and those above I happen to like and you will see that quite a few of us stick together when it comes to Zeppelins music.

You have come across IMO as sarcastic and rude when it comes to LZ. :thumbdown:

Nugent

Korn

Black Label

Deep Purple

Tool

Alice Cooper

Uria heep

Disturbed

avenged 7 fold

Godsmack

alice in chains

mudvane

smashing pumpkins

Deep Purple, Uriah Heep and some of Alice Cooper are the only ones IMO on your list that are even remotely close to LZ, but not superior.

Look, you are on the LED ZEPPELIN forum, so show some respect!

Well, to each their own. Of course there are weaker moments in every band's catalog. Take The Beatles's White Album, for example: It has many songs that are just incredible, but also things like Honey Pie and Bungalow Bill - hardly the pinnacle of their songwriting. :lol: Paul McCartney was asked recently about the unevenness of the album, and he just went, "Hey, it's the White Album!" That sounds arrogant, but we all know he sort of has a point. The Beatles were a band that made musical and cultural history, and everything they did has a certain significance: even the weaker moments are interesting in some ways. But that still doesn't make Bungalow Bill or Honey Pie good songs.

For me the situation is somewhat similar with Led Zeppelin (and perhaps a couple of other bands): When they do a thing like D'yer Mak'er on an album that otherwise contains just masterpiece upon masterpiece, certain aspects of the band's character are made clearer because of it, and for somebody who loves their music that can be seen as interesting in a way. It's still not a good song though.

Kashmir is another story. It's one of their strongest tracks musically, where the character of the band really comes into its own, and this has been obvious to a lot of musicians. For example, I remember that at least two former members of Genesis, Peter Gabriel and Steve Hackett, have specifically said that while Led Zeppelin isn't really their cup of tea, they thought Kashmir was a great achievement (Phil Collins on the other hand always liked Zeppelin). What can you say? You have to respect the opinions of such great musicians, but in this case the point they make is just obvious.

I LOVE Hats Off, The Crunge, Carouselambra, D'yer Maker, Boogie With Stu, Hot Dog, Sick Again, Four Stiks or BCW

I don't care too much for WIAWSNB, YTIGC

I dislike HOFN, In The Evening, Friends and Night Flight (at this moment)

For the rest, only LOVE (including Coda)

Seeing all the opinions above, I can draw only a conclusion: there is no bad Zeppelin song. It's only a matter of taste. What I dislike , someone is loving it, and vice-versa.

Well, to each their own. Of course there are weaker moments in every band's catalog. Take The Beatles's White Album, for example: It has many songs that are just incredible, but also things like Honey Pie and Bungalow Bill - hardly the pinnacle of their songwriting. :lol: Paul McCartney was asked recently about the unevenness of the album, and he just went, "Hey, it's the White Album!" That sounds arrogant, but we all know he sort of has a point. The Beatles were a band that made musical and cultural history, and everything they did has a certain significance: even the weaker moments are interesting in some ways. But that still doesn't make Bungalow Bill or Honey Pie good songs.

For me the situation is somewhat similar with Led Zeppelin (and perhaps a couple of other bands): When they do a thing like D'yer Mak'er on an album that otherwise contains just masterpiece upon masterpiece, certain aspects of the band's character are made clearer because of it, and for somebody who loves their music that can be seen as interesting in a way. It's still not a good song though.

Kashmir is another story. It's one of their strongest tracks musically, where the character of the band really comes into its own, and this has been obvious to a lot of musicians. For example, I remember that at least two former members of Genesis, Peter Gabriel and Steve Hackett, have specifically said that while Led Zeppelin isn't really their cup of tea, they thought Kashmir was a great achievement (Phil Collins on the other hand always liked Zeppelin). What can you say? You have to respect the opinions of such great musicians, but in this case the point they make is just obvious.

Otto the bringer of peace, good post but can you defend Sick Again.....

Take your opinion and shove it so far where the sun does not shine. I am usually respectful of everyone's opinion, but you are just flat out....Need to be laid flat out!!

Go get him Debs, 4/4 ought to do it. :lol:

Kind Regards, Danny

Deep Purple, Uriah Heep and some of Alice Cooper are the only ones IMO on your list that are even remotely close to LZ, but not superior.

Look, you are on the LED ZEPPELIN forum, so show some respect!

Just look at the "TWATS" signature, "Ted Nugent" that says it all really, i don't know why any of you are giving him the time of day, he is a "Shit-disturber" of the highest kind and only good for a good goading and a literal bashing, that's just my honest opinion folks, what you do is up to you but i doubt the Mods will allow a Troll like him to long on the forum, they always shoot themselves in the foot and get banned, this one is no different.

Hi Debs, Kind Regards, Danny

Ted Nugent for president

You guys are just to easy to piss off, you take this shit way to serious :slapface:

We aren't pissed off 'roadiestar' we welcome "TWATS" on here, its gives us a reason to let off a little steam on those that deserve it. ;)

Now off you go matey and shoot a little bear cub with your hero Ted before they become extinct, do it soon before they wake up or you might need to change your diapers when mummy bear comes along, because a Goldilocks you ain't. ;)

Regards, Danny

Archived