Name 1 Bad Zeppelin Song

Theres to many shitty ones to pick out just one. The one I hate the most is Trashmere the song sucks ass.

Yo! That's not even right. Geez I feel so embarrassed for Led Zep right now. :slapface: And the song you detest is one of the songs that define Led Zep. They even said so themselves. I shouldn't have to explain this...

Maybe you shouldn't even be here since you have no respect. :angry:

Big love to that song!

Great Samba beat, good rhythm, fun whistle, well written/double-meaning lyrics. It's an awesome song!

I will re-read the lyrics. B)

Although I may get to like it yet, considering I used to hate "Thank You" and "Tangerine" and have since changed my mind...

I will re-read the lyrics. B)

Although I may get to like it yet, considering I used to hate "Thank You" and "Tangerine" and have since changed my mind...

Several of Zep's songs require a second listen (or more) for them to grow on you. When I first listened to "Four Sticks" I didn't care for it much, but now I think it's absolutely awesome. In fact, I've gotten to where often I'll solely listen to that one track off the fourth album, as crazy as that may sound.

Several of Zep's songs require a second listen (or more) for them to grow on you. When I first listened to "Four Sticks" I didn't care for it much, but now I think it's absolutely awesome. In fact, I've gotten to where often I'll solely listen to that one track off the fourth album, as crazy as that may sound.

Hi "IGotAWomanThatWontBeTrue" sorry that was your sister right.:lol:

No sorry really, i just couldn't resist, now where was i? oh yes,

Hi 'HeyHeyWhatCanIDo'

I can see where you are coming from, and it doesn't sound crazy too me, its Zeppelinesque. :o

Regards, Danny

PS, i mean it happens to all of us Now and Zen.

To be honest it's just a matter of opinion. I mean I can't stand listening to D'yer Maker and The Crunge, TC particually b/c the drums jsut don't work for me. I also don't like All My love, it jst doesn't sound like them IMO, and I know they changed styles, but it just doesn't.

To be honest it's just a matter of opinion. I mean I can't stand listening to D'yer Maker and The Crunge, TC particually b/c the drums jsut don't work for me. I also don't like All My love, it jst doesn't sound like them IMO, and I know they changed styles, but it just doesn't.

All My Love, I don't like that much, but on Good Hot One, Pagey's longer solo is beautiful. It is the best part. :D

Thanks Glicine, i though she was referring to a song i hadn't heard before. :blush:

Regards, Danny

It is the longer version. Dave Lewis refered to it in his Kembworth book. Good Hot One is their sound board bootleg from Zurich in 1980. Glicine must have found another time as well.

I just answered the question and I think that it is one of the WORST songs ever................... :black_eye:

:smileyquote: Troll :smileyquote:

Take your opinion and shove it so far where the sun does not shine. I am usually respectful of everyone's opinion, but you are just flat out....Need to be laid flat out!!

Theres to many shitty ones to pick out just one. The one I hate the most is Trashmere the song sucks ass.

:wtf: .....you come on this forum and say the above and expect the loyal fans not to disrespect you...now that's ... :wtf:

Archived