Name 1 Bad Zeppelin Song

Danny

To change the subject but is there a lot of Quad racing in England? Just want to know how big it is there, or is it like in the states were everything is illegal.

Tom

Hi Tom,

I haven't a clue, i do know that there have been a few celebrities that have had bad accidents with Quad Bikes, and some farmers use them , but racing? I'll have to keep a look out for you. I'll be in touch if i find out anything.

Regards, Danny

Hi Tom,

I haven't a clue, i do know that there have been a few celebrities that have had bad accidents with Quad Bikes, and some farmers use them , but racing? I'll have to keep a look out for you. I'll be in touch if i find out anything.

Regards, Danny

Thanks Tom

Thanks Tom

Well Tom, according to my sauces, Daddies, Heinz and Branson's that is, :lol: Quad Biking and Racing is enormous over here in the UK, probably because of the fact that we have a Good National Health Service and have to wear Crash Helmets the Authorities overlook the fact that its a fcuknig dangerous pastime, unlike in America where you have to pay for your mistakes individually, we in the UK pay collectively, so if you want to crack your head open and not have to pay for the damage you do to yourself please come over to this side of the Great Lake called the Atlantic and I'll pay for you. ;)

Type this in too your browser and weep. "quad bike racing in England"

Regards, Danny

Well Tom, according to my sauces, Daddies, Heinz and Branson's that is, :lol: Quad Biking and Racing is enormous over here in the UK, probably because of the fact that we have a Good National Health Service and have to wear Crash Helmets the Authorities overlook the fact that its a fcuknig dangerous pastime, unlike in America where you have to pay for your mistakes individually, we in the UK pay collectively, so if you want to crack your head open and not have to pay for the damage you do to yourself please come over to this side of the Great Lake called the Atlantic and I'll pay for you. ;)

Type this in too your browser and weep. "quad bike racing in England"

Regards, Danny

Here in the states if you get injured you sue somebody :D over here everybody sue's everybody it's a joke.

Nugent

Korn

Black Label

Deep Purple

Tool

Alice Cooper

Uria heep

Disturbed

avenged 7 fold

Godsmack

alice in chains

mudvane

smashing pumpkins

I sure hope your fucking kidding. I mean, I know your entitled to your own opinion and everything, but if you think these bands are better than LED ZEPPELIN, then you should probably leave.

well shit just like and band they got a few bad apples floating no one perfect but zep sure were close to being it ha ha i just pray in my lifetime a band with such melodic genus and floods from the wood work this shit we got now its outragous just terrible

OK Trasmere is the best :burp: There music is so dated it should have a Expiration date of 1981 :lol: Zepplin is not that bad, it's some of there dimwitted fans that need help :slapface: sorry I forget your not normal people. Someday you will learn there is more to life than Led Zit :soapbox:

OK Trasmere is the best :burp: There music is so dated it should have a Expiration date of 1981 :lol: Zepplin is not that bad, it's some of there dimwitted fans that need help :slapface: sorry I forget your not normal people. Someday you will learn there is more to life than Led Zit :soapbox:

How old are you I am guessing no more than 16-17? Grow up! Ted Nugent are you kidding? if anybody sucks it him a loud mouth crappy singer and guitar player!

What's so good about Zep besides nothing?

Why the fuck are you still here!!! :computertrash::buttsmack: I'm always respectful of people's opinions but not of yours. It's obvious that you're here just to get on our nerves. Do us all a favor. Don't go away mad just go away. :rant: From now on everybody should just ignore this troll's posts and ignore anything he has to say.

Led Zeppelin has sold AT LEAST three times as many cd's, lp's, mp3's, ect. than all of those bands you put up, in the last 5 years.

You are either a complete fucking idiot or have nothing better to do than sit your fat ass down at the computer and try to piss us off.

Probably both.

Archived