2010 GLASTONBURY festival LED ZEPPELIN !

madfan

Former Queen guitarist BrianMay has said that he would agree to play Glastonbury 2010 with RobertPlant "at the drop of a hat".

Last week, ex-Led Zeppelin frontman Plant revealed that he is in talks with festival boss Michael Eavis about performing at the Worthy Farm event.

May has come forward to rule out a new guise of Queen playing, but stated that he would be eager to team up with Plant.

He told BBC 6 Music:"I'd play with Robert any time and when we have played together he'swonderful. Robert is a rock God and an inspiration to us all, alwayswill be.

"There's some people that remain your heroes which Irather feel good about. And [Eric] Clapton and [Jimmy] Page, Jeff Beck,those guys will always be heroes to me and that will never change, soyeah, of course I'll go at the drop of a hat."

This was months ago, but hopefully he still feels this way! It would be great if the two of them performed together.

This was months ago, but hopefully he still feels this way! It would be great if the two of them performed together.

You know I can't take this. My heart will explode because of too much happiness if this happens. :D

@Connyfogle: Tom Meighan of Kasabian also said he would like to play with Robert there, too, Robert would be playing the guitar and he would be singing though. ;)

I remember that day so foundly. I basically watched MTV all day and night as they presented the concert live. When Jimmy came out with Rovert's band, I lost it. So damn cool. Jimmy had the pepper hair that day too. :) Kinda wish he had that now.

Archived