ticket has arrived!......but no wristband?

as per my previous thread, i got lucky a couple of weeks ago & recieved a corporate ticket via a business contact.

well, today the ticket was delivered, together with itinerary etc......but no wristband. i called my contact to check all was in order & he confirmed that i didn't need a wristband for the vip area.

now, my contact is 100% so i have no real concerns, but just wondered if any body else was in the same boat & could confirm this arrangment was the norm?

interestingly, the itinerary confirms that compact cameras are allowed, so i think you can all take it as red that these will be allowed into the arena.

i really cannot describe how excited i am.....as i said to the guy who orgainsed the ticket, this is a life time ambition realised (only need arsenal to win the champions league & i can die happy).....really having to pinch myself to believe it's true that i'll be there.....hardly slept all week......might as well stay up to watch Hatton wip Mayweather's ass on sunday morning, cos i ain't sleeping 'til tuesday!!!!

:D

BDG, are the tickets for this event speciall made benefit tickets, or are they just the standard tickets, with the computer printed stuff on them. I', comapring what a regular season ticket for a football team looks like, to what a ticket for the SuperBowl looks like....

Anyways... It would neat if you could scan an image of the ticket for all of us to see... :)

as per my previous thread, i got lucky a couple of weeks ago & recieved a corporate ticket via a business contact.

well, today the ticket was delivered, together with itinerary etc......but no wristband. i called my contact to check all was in order & he confirmed that i didn't need a wristband for the vip area.

now, my contact is 100% so i have no real concerns, but just wondered if any body else was in the same boat & could confirm this arrangment was the norm?

interestingly, the itinerary confirms that compact cameras are allowed, so i think you can all take it as red that these will be allowed into the arena.

i really cannot describe how excited i am.....as i said to the guy who orgainsed the ticket, this is a life time ambition realised (only need arsenal to win the champions league & i can die happy).....really having to pinch myself to believe it's true that i'll be there.....hardly slept all week......might as well stay up to watch Hatton wip Mayweather's ass on sunday morning, cos i ain't sleeping 'til tuesday!!!!

No Hatton win, No European cup for Arsenal.....things always happen in threes. VIPs dont need tix let alone wristbands.

:D

BDG, are the tickets for this event speciall made benefit tickets, or are they just the standard tickets, with the computer printed stuff on them. I', comapring what a regular season ticket for a football team looks like, to what a ticket for the SuperBowl looks like....

Anyways... It would neat if you could dcan an image of the ticket for all of us to see... :)

the tickets look exactly the same as 'normal' tickets already posted on this site

the tickets look exactly the same as 'normal' tickets already posted on this site

But....I have yet to see a photo of ticket in a readable size....

Perhaps you could enlighten me ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Yeah.... I've seen them now....

There's a company that will enlarge anyone's stub to poster size and frame it.

I found these on another site........... :)

LedZepfans02.jpg

LedZepwristband.jpg

Archived