what is your job? Or what do you want to do?

DRUNK08

I'm a Negative Options Adviser or NOA. I work with people who always do the opposite of what you tell them.

Are you freakin serious? Is this a real job or just some made up job to give daughter-in-law a position at the company?

Hell that's the American way, always do the opposite of what your boss tells you so you can watch him pull his hair out and the rest turn grey lol

Are you freakin serious? Is this a real job or just some made up job to give daughter-in-law a position at the company?

Hell that's the American way, always do the opposite of what your boss tells you so you can watch him pull his hair out and the rest turn grey lol

No, I'm freakin' joking, but I do work with some people who if you want them to do something, just tell them to do the opposite and they'll get the job done. It's my way of staying one step ahead of the game.

I'm a bartender, but I'd rather do something else as I hate dealing with drunks 8 at a time especially when I'm not drunk.

A Glorified Rooms Peddler! Seriously, I am currently an Account Director for a Hotel in the Bahamas...but have had a home office for 9 years now. I have been in the hotel business for 30 years with a background mostly with Ritz-Carlton and Starwood Hotels & Resorts. I like what I do, used to love it. To much travel for me now.

What do I want to do: Take a year off after my son graduates this May and take the time to figure out what I want to do next.

kaiser: I had a 2nd job as a bartender in New Orleans from 1981-1985 and I know what you mean!

I am currently writing articles on a football (soccer) website on a voluntary (unpaid) basis with designs of turning into a paid gig if the web hits improve over the month.

The address is www.whoateallthepies.tv if anyone is interested and I write my articles under the name 'Chringle'.

I am currently writing articles on a football (soccer) website on a voluntary (unpaid) basis with designs of turning into a paid gig if the web hits improve over the month.

The address is www.whoateallthepies.tv if anyone is interested and I write my articles under the name 'Chringle'.

Good stuff there Sirchris, may I suggest a nice eye catching background for the site.

I shall visit often for some updates to see if Julius Caesar gets the keepers job, he would make for some interesting headlines ... thanx

maybe something like this

19132_283994503501_837223501_4738451_6186188_n.jpg

Good stuff there Sirchris, may I suggest a nice eye catching background for the site.

I shall visit often for some updates to see if Julius Caesar gets the keepers job, he would make for some interesting headlines ... thanx

Good call there Conney, but alas it is not my desicion. The guy that edits the site has been doing it for years and he has stuck with the same theme throughout so a change probably isn't on the cards!

Keep checking back regularly for daily transfer rumour round ups from Pies!

Well, I do a few different things right now.

I graduated with my BA in English Education in December 2008.

I'm an English teacher: I teach English 9 and English 12 in night school 4 nights a week and I substitute for any subject I can handle (pretty much everything except for math above a 7th grade level) during the day.

I will be lucky if I have those jobs after the moronic cuts to education the governor's announced today.

All I want to do is have my own classroom and my own kids that I get to work with until I retire.

After that, who knows? STARTING my career is my goal at the moment. ;)

Edit to add this tidbit: my long-term goal (education-wise) is to get a master's degree in English, (probably lit or rhetoric), and become a Nationally Board Certified teacher, so I won't have to worry about going back to school if I ever decide to move out of state.

After that, who knows? STARTING my career is my goal at the moment. ;)

I know you didn't write it, but that 'Shit Lookalikes' article is gold. Good luck with your writing :) will check it out periodically.

Cool, I was thinking on doing something like that for a site that offered me a nonpaying gig writing about guitar's. I have started some stuff for them but I don' think it will be permanent as I'm looking for paying job's elsewhere.

I do have a solo acoustic act with mostly cover song's that I play for practically nothing at a few spot's here in North Carolina.

Here's my My Space page if any one want's to check out some of my tunes. I just started uploading song's and some short video's this week so its new.

http://www.myspace.com/musicreward

I know you didn't write it, but that 'Shit Lookalikes' article is gold. Good luck with your writing :) will check it out periodically.

Cheers Patty, I assume you mean the Shadowfax/Fernando Torres one? I have contributed some [really] shit look-a-likes in the past but I can't beat that one! Truly brilliant!

Cool, I was thinking on doing something like that for a site that offered me a nonpaying gig writing about guitar's. I have started some stuff for them but I don' think it will be permanent as I'm looking for paying job's elsewhere.

I do have a solo acoustic act with mostly cover song's that I play for practically nothing at a few spot's here in North Carolina.

Here's my My Space page if any one want's to check out some of my tunes. I just started uploading song's and some short video's this week so its new.

http://www.myspace.com/musicreward

I'm really enjoying it man, you should stick at it if there is a possibility of making it a 'professional' arrangement - I'm also currently looking for 'proper' jobs but it is slim pickings at the moment.

Good luck with the acoustification too man.

Cheers Patty, I assume you mean the Shadowfax/Fernando Torres one? I have contributed some [really] shit look-a-likes in the past but I can't beat that one! Truly brilliant!

Yeah that's the one :lol: A memorable first look at the site. Hope it turns into a paid gig for you.

Archived