9/11 missing in Action

Pb Derigable

So while watching Tv and all of the end of the decade stuff. Ranging from the moments of the last decade, stories of the last decade and Pictures of the last decade,including sports. I have seen over a dozen of these things.

I HAVE YET TO SEE ONE WITH 9/11 in it.

anyone else notice this?

At what point does the constant pimping of 9/11 go from reminding people what a horror it was (as if anyone could actually forget that) to exploiting it? Dead serious here.

That point was reached on 9/12. It continues to this day, where we currently debate the definition of "terror" using every drop of semantics known to man.

So while watching Tv and all of the end of the decade stuff. Ranging from the moments of the last decade, stories of the last decade and Pictures of the last decade,including sports. I have seen over a dozen of these things.

I HAVE YET TO SEE ONE WITH 9/11 in it.

anyone else notice this?

Not according to protocols.

Not according to protocols.

You are the absolute worst type of ideologue.

You're like one of those militant anti-smokers.

It's not enough that you have your own opinion about something.

You repeatedly and unfailingly try to cram that opinion down everyone's throat at every opportunity.

You storm any thread that offers even the vaguest connection to your fringe beliefs and overwhelm it with your tinfoil-(ass)hattery.

And God forbid there's a thread (like this one) that directly mentions 9/11 - you refuse to let anyone discuss 9/11 on any terms other than your own.

Thread Starter: Wow, I just found out I had a distant cousin who died in the World Trade Center on 9/11! I had no idea I was related to anyone who was a victim of 9/11!

Atlas: You're an fucking idiot witless sheep for believing 9/11 was a terrorist attack, and here are 5 YouTube videos with obsessively repetitive "facts" that prove I'm right - ACKNOWLEDGE MY SUPERIOR AWARENESS!!!

Do us all a huge favor and give it a fuckin' rest.

We know your position by now.

Again, start your own thread about your theories and engage all you want.

Or if someone else were to actually start a thread about "What are YOUR theories about what really happened on 9/11?"

But stop fuckin' hijacking every thread that mentions 9/11 or offers some tenuous link to 9/11 to turn it into a debate over your theories.

Ditto all that fucking Bilderberg/Tri-Lateral shit...

You are the absolute worst type of ideologue.

You're like one of those militant anti-smokers.

It's not enough that you have your own opinion about something.

You repeatedly and unfailingly try to cram that opinion down everyone's throat at every opportunity.

You storm any thread that offers even the vaguest connection to your fringe beliefs and overwhelm it with your tinfoil-(ass)hattery.

And God forbid there's a thread (like this one) that directly mentions 9/11 - you refuse to let anyone discuss 9/11 on any terms other than your own.

Do us all a huge favor and give it a fuckin' rest.

We know your position by now.

Again, start your own thread about your theories and engage all you want.

Or if someone else were to actually start a thread about "What are YOUR theories about what really happened on 9/11?"

But stop fuckin' hijacking every thread that mentions 9/11 or offers some tenuous link to 9/11 to turn it into a debate over your theories.

Ditto all that fucking Bilderberg/Tri-Lateral shit...

i find that statement surprising coming from you.

i find that statement surprising coming from you.

I don't always interpret shorter, somewhat general statements correctly.

Awhile back I assumed a statement from 59LesPaul was a dig at me when it was, in fact, just the opposite.

So I'm not sure if you're taking a dig at me or tossing me a bone.

If I assume you're comparing my political beliefs to Atlas' conspiracy theories, then it's quite a reach, but it would only even begin to hold water if I regularly stormed into non-political threads spouting my conservative political opinions.

I keep my arguments within the realm of like discussion, and generally talk politics where politics are being spoken.

And conspiracy theories aren't the same as politics.

I'm not sure how many of Atlas' posts you've paid attention to, but I made a pretty accurate example of his broad and heavy-handed exhortations of his particular beliefs.

It borders on the same domain as that of Jehovah's Witness' at your front door on a Saturday morning.

I think it's a reasonable request to keep his theories limited to threads about theories, either his own or others.

Just as I wouldn't expound upon my political beliefs in a thread about dessert recipes, or to make a relatively equal analogy to this thread, I wouldn't go into a heavy-handed discussion of my conservative beliefs in a thread asking what political party are you registered as - unless, of course the discussion had already escalated to that level of discussion.

And most amazingly, I said all that without being insulting or offensive towards you!

Sometimes, I surprise even myself.

I don't always interpret shorter, somewhat general statements correctly.

Awhile back I assumed a statement from 59LesPaul was a dig at me when it was, in fact, just the opposite.

So I'm not sure if you're taking a dig at me or tossing me a bone.

If I assume you're comparing my political beliefs to Atlas' conspiracy theories, then it's quite a reach, but it would only even begin to hold water if I regularly stormed into non-political threads spouting my conservative political opinions.

I keep my arguments within the realm of like discussion, and generally talk politics where politics are being spoken.

And conspiracy theories aren't the same as politics.

I'm not sure how many of Atlas' posts you've paid attention to, but I made a pretty accurate example of his broad and heavy-handed exhortations of his particular beliefs.

It borders on the same domain as that of Jehovah's Witness' at your front door on a Saturday morning.

I think it's a reasonable request to keep his theories limited to threads about theories, either his own or others.

Just as I wouldn't expound upon my political beliefs in a thread about dessert recipes, or to make a relatively equal analogy to this thread, I wouldn't go into a heavy-handed discussion of my conservative beliefs in a thread asking what political party are you registered as - unless, of course the discussion had already escalated to that level of discussion.

And most amazingly, I said all that without being insulting or offensive towards you!

Sometimes, I surprise even myself.

Nope, no dig here. I buried the hatchet a few months ago and i know where we both stand, i think. You hate the liberal left as much as i do the conservative right. The only difference i might find is that I can live with the other party and you seem not to be able to do the same. Whatever the case may be, that is both of our rights as free citizens of this country. Now as far as conspiracy theories go, i don't know if i can accurately call them theories or, instead mindless concoctions of those who are in the early stage of dementia. Of the big ones (Pearl Harbor, JKF, moon landings and 9/11)the only one i would even put an ounce of credence on is JFK. Not that i believe there was more than one assassin, but i find LH Oswald's shady life leading up to it as a little questionable. But as far as pulling the trigger, yea he did it and really, i'm surprised it took him three shots to finish the job.

Jesse Ventura raised the question that 9/11 may have been an inside job because it was awfully suspicious the way the buildings fell. One of the Fox News pundits laughed at him because he assumed "a former professional wrestler wouldn't know the difference." Of course, he was immediately told by his collegue Ventura had been a demolition expert when he was a Navy Seal back in the 1970s. ;)

But that's a far cry from actually throwing fire and brimstone to stoke the conspiracy theory.

Ventura's show was softball to a large extent. It was informative regarding Steven E. Jones's ideas about paint-on super-thermite. That was new to me.

wtc-7.gif

I was quite stunned to see Ventura's show on anything approaching MSM.

Nope, no dig here. I buried the hatchet a few months ago and i know where we both stand, i think. You hate the liberal left as much as i do the conservative right. The only difference i might find is that I can live with the other party and you seem not to be able to do the same. Whatever the case may be, that is both of our rights as free citizens of this country. Now as far as conspiracy theories go, i don't know if i can accurately call them theories or, instead mindless concoctions of those who are in the early stage of dementia. Of the big ones (Pearl Harbor, JKF, moon landings and 9/11)the only one i would even put an ounce of credence on is JFK. Not that i believe there was more than one assassin, but i find LH Oswald's shady life leading up to it as a little questionable. But as far as pulling the trigger, yea he did it and really, i'm surprised it took him three shots to finish the job.

Gotcha.

I would offer I don't really HATE liberals.

I firmly believe in their right to their opinion just like mine.

However, things like the fairness doctrine lead me to feel that not all liberals (those in charge, not average Joes) feel the same way, and would eliminate their opposition if they could.

I've said before and I'll repeat - I wouldn't want the United States to be overbearingly conservative to the point of extinguishing or eliminating all liberal views.

It is our differences that make us unique as a nation.

But the farther we get from the center - in EITHER direction - the worse it becomes.

I gave up on your clips when "hot coffee and sandwiches in an empty office" was cited as evidence of a conspiracy and I stand by the rebuttal link I posted earlier.

So there was no conspiracy behind the attacks of 9/11?

So there was no conspiracy behind the attacks of 9/11?

Of course there was, between these guys:

Osama bin Laden, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, Mohamed Atta al Sayed , Waleed al-Shehri , Wail al-Shehri , Abdulaziz al-Omari , Satam al-Suqami, Marwan al-Shehhi , Fayez Banihammad , Mohand al-Shehri , Hamza al-Ghamdi , Ahmed al-Ghamdi Hani Hanjour , Khalid al-Mihdhar , Majed Moqed , Nawaf al-Hazmi , Salem al-Hazmi Ziad Jarrah , Ahmed al-Haznawi, Ahmed al-Nami , Saeed al-Ghamdi etc.

Of course there was, between these guys:

Osama bin Laden, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, Mohamed Atta al Sayed , Waleed al-Shehri , Wail al-Shehri , Abdulaziz al-Omari , Satam al-Suqami, Marwan al-Shehhi , Fayez Banihammad , Mohand al-Shehri , Hamza al-Ghamdi , Ahmed al-Ghamdi Hani Hanjour , Khalid al-Mihdhar , Majed Moqed , Nawaf al-Hazmi , Salem al-Hazmi Ziad Jarrah , Ahmed al-Haznawi, Ahmed al-Nami , Saeed al-Ghamdi etc.

Saying it don't make it so - unless you are Wolf Blitzer or Tom Brokaw.

Hani Hanjour

"This guy could not solo a Cessna 150 ... and what I mean by solo is a pilot's first time out without anyone in the cockpit with him. It's the most simple, the most fundamental flying exercise one can engage in..."

THE SECRET WORLD OF MOHAMED ATTA

23:55 - 3 years ago

An exclusive 19-minute video interview with Amanda Keller, Mohamed Attaâ s erstwhile American girlfriend, refuting sworn testimony given by a Pentagon official last week at the Able Danger hearing, who said the U.S. had not identified Mohamed Atta prior to 9/11. The interview makes it clear that the hijackers werenâ t hidingâ not even in plain sightâ before the attack. The only thing hiding has been the major media, which has refused to report honestly the true story of the terrorists who lived in our midst. Atta drank,did cocaine, and partied in KeyWest, all dubious actvities for an Islamic fundamentalist...but not for a drug smuggler... During the same month Mohamed Atta and Marwan Al-Shehhi arrived at his Venice, FL flight school, the flight school ownerâ s Lear jet was seized by DEA agents who found 43 pounds of heroin aboard. Heroin comes from Afghanistan, doesn't it? And before 9.11 Osama Bin Laden RAN Afghanistan. So who was he trading with in the U.S.?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7746174590105525480#

Archived