Jimmy Page's 66th Birthday: Our Tribute to the Man

Ah, the master turns 66 today.

:birthday:

Hope the Merlin of rock will read something out of the number 66 and bring us some nice surprise. :) However his health and happiness will always come in the first place.

Happy Birthday MR. JIMMY PAGE!!!!

Blasting Whole Lotta Love from Georgia. Thank you for giving us the best music to have ever been created. Have a wonderful day and here is to many more years of your absolute musical genius. :notworthy::bravo:

:birthday:

Happy Birthday Jimmy! I am pretty sure you don't read these forums (or even know they exist) but I just wanted to say that your such a role model for me. You are so talented and so humble with who you are and what you do. I totally admire that in you! I hope you have a blessed and a very Happy Birthday. I wish you many more and all the best!! :wub:

Your Future Wife,

Led Zep Girl (hey I can dream right?) :hysterical:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! JAMES PATRICK PAGE. If you do happen to visit this awesome website devoted to YOU and the music of LED ZEPPELIN, you can see and read that you are MUCH LOVED AND APPRECIATED and that that will never fade away. LONG LIVE THE MIGHTY ZOSO AND LED ZEPPELIN!!! From your #1 fan in Plano (Dallas), Texas...

Archived