Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Dzldoc

SIMON & GARFUNKEL SET FOR FIRST WEEKEND OF JAZZ FEST

More info at the official site, looks to be one of the best line-ups evercool.gif

http://www.nojazzfest.com/

This looks seriously amazing!!! And my husband was just saying the other day that we should go to New Orleans...

:)

It does sound so amazing!! What a line-up!!! Wow! Hey, glad S&G are touring at least a little! :D

BOTH weekends are amazing!!!! So many of my favorite NO bands are playing that I haven't seen in years.

boohoo.gif

I need a lottery win NOW depressed.gif

console.gif Maybe a good tax returnhappy.gif

Don't feel too bad, I work around the corner from the fair grounds and if I can't go I still have to suffer through the smell of the food and sounds of the musicsad.gif

console.gif Maybe a good tax returnhappy.gif

Don't feel too bad, I work around the corner from the fair grounds and if I can't go I still have to suffer through the smell of the food and sounds of the musicsad.gif

:console: I hope you can make it!

widespread panic, govt. mule, black crowes, jeff beck, kermit ruffins...

hell yeah! i'll be swinging over from biloxi....

I would think that even one day would be worth it based on the extensive list of bands performing. I was considering since a friend ges to NO every year, but he says that they go to Quarter Fest (pretty much all local bands). We shall see. NO knows jazz!!