Zeppelin in the studio?

sailor86

• Administrators

There's some film of Jimmy at his home studio in 1973 (some clips shown in the Travelling Riverside Blues promo), and footage of John Bonham and JPJ in the studio recording Paul McCartney's "Rockestra" album in 1978. That's about it for Zep-era.

ledzeppelin.com/video/travelling-riverside-blues-promo

There's some film of Jimmy at his home studio in 1973 (some clips shown in the Travelling Riverside Blues promo), and footage of John Bonham and JPJ in the studio recording Paul McCartney's "Rockestra" album in 1978. That's about it for Zep-era.

Oh yeah, I remember seeing that before :slapface: ! Hmm... just some super short clip's of the studio, well, there must be at least a bit more of the one with Jimmy Page playing the guitar, but it just hasn't been released to the public.

I guess we should be thankful for what we got.

I also have mostly seen still images. They always fought shy of the cameras, but if there is footage of them in the studios, i would be excited to see it. It would be great to get a first hand account of how they made the most amazing music ever.

Archived