Jimmy Page best guitarist...

Black-Dog

Blackmore is not better than Jimmy. I think they are both good. They have two different styles.

Don't get me wrong, Page is my favourite but I think Blackers is more precise if slighty away with the pixies

Also I think Blackers is still on top of his game, where Jimmy was at his peak in the early 70's

Jimmy can play acoustic guitar very well. (Rain Song, Bron-Yr-Aur, Thats the Way...)

He can play slide-guitar very nice. If you see In my Time of Dying (Earls Court) or What is and What Should Never be you are agree with me.

Jimmy play with soul, you will agree with me if you hear the song Stairway to Heaven from the MSG, or Tea For One 1996.

Then, Jimmy is a brilliant blues-player. Since I've been Loving You is the argument for it.

At last, Jimmy can play fast as Ritchie. Dazed and Confused from the MSG 73 say all of it.

He is the greatest for me. Do you agree with me? :D

Jimmy can play acoustic guitar very well. (Rain Song, Bron-Yr-Aur, Thats the Way...)

He can play slide-guitar very nice. If you see In my Time of Dying (Earls Court) or What is and What Should Never be you are agree with me.

Jimmy play with soul, you will agree with me if you hear the song Stairway to Heaven from the MSG, or Tea For One 1996.

Then, Jimmy is a brilliant blues-player. Since I've been Loving You is the argument for it.

At last, Jimmy can play fast as Ritchie. Dazed and Confused from the MSG 73 say all of it.

He is the greatest for me. Do you agree with me? :D

It's often said that Blackers doesn't play with any emotion agreed, but he is still passionate about his music, and yes Jimmy can play fast although, I'm not sure he can as well now, of course he's the greatest, no disputing that, the man is a legend.. also you wouldn't find Jimmy not coming on for encores & leaving the band every 2 minutes depending on what mood he's in. Saying that, Blackers is the best at what he does, I had the chance to see him recently and he was amazing, saw Jimmy too he was amazing als, not forgetting Jimmy's song writing talent probably edges it

Archived