TCV To Perform On SNL

• 2 weeks later...

I am looking forward to TCV on SNL! Don't forgot they will be on PBS Austin City Limits the following Sat. night (2/13/10) also.

I hope they will be touring this Spring/Summer also in the States. I would love to see them. They hit Chicago last year in the late summer but the tickets sold out super fast.

I'll be going tomorrow nite to NYC to stand in line all nite to get standby tix. From what I've read there's no guarantees of getting in to see it, but it's worth a shot.

Just in case they show the headbanding fans I'm the guy with the green TCV t-shirt from the Roseland show in October!

New Fang, Scumbag and Elephants is my wishlist.

Looks like it's going to snow Friday night.

Anyone else goin' for it??

I'll be going tomorrow nite to NYC to stand in line all nite to get standby tix. From what I've read there's no guarantees of getting in to see it, but it's worth a shot.

Just in case they show the headbanding fans I'm the guy with the green TCV t-shirt from the Roseland show in October!

Good Luck, bigzepfan! I hope you get the tickets! Maybe the snow will keep the ticket seeking crowd to a minimum, better odds for you!

Too bad they are not performing on the 20th when I will be in NYC that weekend for the Eric Clapton/Jeff Beck concert the day before.

And I agree with your choice of songs! Those are my favorites, too. smile.gif

I'm going too!

I'm going too!

I'll be there real early. Shooting for first in line, but who knows?

I read that sometimes people line up starting thursday nite. If it was for first row

I would do that, but since it's a standby tik with still no guarantees of getting in-one night is crazy enough.

Taylore-i'll probably see you there. I'll be there rolling in tonite after checking out the WTC site. I see they're up to the twentieth floor of the new building going up. Buckeye-thanks for the karma and maybe i'll see you at clapton/beck. i'll be doing both nights. Can't wait!

Since I'm going to Mondays show it looks like another Rock and Roll Weekend!!!

With the Super Bowl in Atlantic City thrown into the mix.

Here's a ton of promos for this week's episode (with TCV and Ashton talking)

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/clips/snl-promo-ashton-kutcher-and-them-crooked-vultures/1199299/?__cid=thefilter'>http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/clips/snl-promo-ashton-kutcher-and-them-crooked-vultures/1199299/?__cid=thefilter

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/

(Ashton with Keenan talking about this week's show w/ TCV)

R:)

What I THINK they will play are "Nobody Loves Me and Neither Do I" and "Mind Eraser, No Chaser". What I HOPE they play are "Elephants" and "Gunman". Hopefully with all of the lame skits that are usually on it, they will let them do 3 songs!! ;)

What I THINK they will play are "Nobody Loves Me and Neither Do I" and "Mind Eraser, No Chaser". What I HOPE they play are "Elephants" and "Gunman". Hopefully with all of the lame skits that are usually on it, they will let them do 3 songs!! ;)

Well, they might be in some of those skits. I know when the Foo Fighters were on SNL they were in at least one skit-could have been more one though, can't remember.

Archived