TCV To Perform On SNL

Fantastic! It was a great relief that SNL gave all 3 equal camera time. The mix was great too, the guitar didn't dominate over the bass & drums too much. Whoever thinks that Grohl is not a great rock drummer... I'll just never understand. It's rock & roll, not jazz.

Fantastic! It was a great relief that SNL gave all 3 equal camera time. The mix was great too, the guitar didn't dominate over the bass & drums too much. Whoever thinks that Grohl is not a great rock drummer... I'll just never understand. It's rock & roll, not jazz.

I agree. I like Dave as a drummer. Very entertaining style, too. smile.gif

Crap! I fell alseep so I missed the beginning of the show slapface.gif but woke up in time to catch TCV and the their first song, Mind Eraser, No Chaser. They sounded great! thumbsup.gif

You didn't miss anything, Led Zep Gurl.

The skits are so stupid and unfunny, I can barely watch it.

So far, the only thing that I thought was funny is the news skit about the death cat at the nursing homes. That is pathetic, to say that "the last thing that someone sees before they die is the death cat staring them in the face". But it made me chuckle. So far, nothing else was funny to me. That's pathetic that I would even laugh at that.

You didn't miss anything, Led Zep Gurl.

The skits are so stupid and unfunny, I can barely watch it.

So far, the only thing that I thought was funny is the news skit about the death cat at the nursing homes. That is pathetic, to say that "the last thing that someone sees before they die is the death cat staring them in the face". But it made me chuckle. So far, nothing else was funny to me. That's pathetic that I would even laugh at that.

I have to agree. I haven't watched SNL much lately and it has gotten bad. The show isn't even funny anymore. It is painful watching this! TCV should be back on soon for their 2nd song

When did JPJ become a song & dance man lol? He was actually moving. He was also so showing emotion... I think it was happiness biggrin.gif . Good, it's great to see.

He was really grooving at the Columbus concert, too, which was one of the early ones. He seems to still be having so much fun. I am loving it!

Did he have that much fun on stage in the Zepp years?

By the way, this skit with Dave Grohl in it is slightly funny.

When did JPJ become a song & dance man lol? He was actually moving. He was also so showing emotion... I think it was happiness :D . Good, it's great to see.

He really was moving and grooving on both songs and looked like he was having a good time and happy! He seems to really be enjoying himself in TCV!

they sounded terriffic! i love when Ashton Kutcher said I'm On Stage With A Living Legend! that made me smile. this must have been the highest viewed SNL in a while I bet

That was cool when Ashton said that at the end! I am sure it did boost SNL ratings having TCV on tonight. The only reason I tuned in was because of TCV.

you got that right. Geez they kicked some serious ass. Hell, Jonesy moved more than he ever did with Zeppelin. Just goes to show ya that a guy in his 60's can rock out like he was in his 20's. I was impressed :)

they sounded terriffic! i love when Ashton Kutcher said I'm On Stage With A Living Legend! that made me smile. this must have been the highest viewed SNL in a while I bet

yes, that made me feel good as well. I noticed that not too many of the cast approached him. Don't know if it's because they're afraid or maybe don't really understand the scope of who he is and what he's done. If it were me, i would've ran over and given him a great big bearhug. Screw Seth Meyers or Will Forte :D

Archived