Comedians

Deborah J

I still have not figured out how to post an actual video (I plan on doing so real soon), two of my favorite comedians of all-time are two of the classics and I am sure alot of peoples favorites:

RICHARD PRYOR

JOHN BELUSHI

I'm going to give some British comedians a shout :)

Peter Kay, Dave Spikey, Frank Skinner, Ricky Gervais, Michael McKintyre and Bill Bailey are just some of the fantastically funny guys that always make me laugh :D

Don't forget Chris Morris

http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/video/2010/jan/21/chris-morris-four-lions-sundance

I still have not figured out how to post an actual video (I plan on doing so real soon), two of my favorite comedians of all-time are two of the classics and I am sure alot of peoples favorites:

RICHARD PRYOR

JOHN BELUSHI

Richard Pryor on Sex Love and Marriage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Y-gMaw7FHw

I think Ron White is hilarious, and I really hate to admit it, but Larry the Cable Guy has his moments too ... Sadly we & people we know can relate to some of that redneck humor ... :bagoverhead: I'm not a huge Jeff Dunham fan though. The puppets are creepy. :blink:

Some of my old favorites: Chevy Chase, John Belushi, Whoopi Goldberg and (vintage) Eddie Murphy.

Among many, old and new.......Henny Youngman (he was in GOODFELLAS)

'While playing golf today I hit two good balls. I stepped on a rake!'

'Why do Jewish men die before their wives? They want to!'

'My wife said she wanted to go someplace she'd never been. I told her 'How about the kitchen?'

:D