Random Videos

Atlas

If you scroll down at the site it answers all kinds of questions regarding the eagles and the nest.

But to answer your question here it is in Decorah, Iowa.

At this moment, mother eagle is siting, but earlier it showed her feeding some of that rabbit to the one hatchling. Two other unhatched eggs were showing but I am sure they should be hatching soon.

Thanks. Great stuff. I am a bird watcher and I feed them every day along with the greedy squirrels. Amazing they were able to set this up without the Eagle being disturbed.

We have them all over up here. Some guy saved one the other day that had its foot tangled up in some kind of line.

B)

I find this eagle cam totally boring most of the time but intresting and intriging. I have to check in from time to time so see how the babies are doing and if the last egg has hatched yet. Any time now.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So the hubby and our daughter and I decided to go see the Halloween light house tonight whose video has gone viral, It's about 37 miles from our house in Riverside. It was a mad house hundreds of cars everywhere looking for a place to park around this neighborhood. We find a place to park and hike into the housing track and there are a couple thousand people there. The street is blocked of by police. Little did we know that Kia is filming a Soul commercial with LMFAO there. We didn't get too close but could see what was going on. They played the beginning of the song over several times and never did get to see a whole song. It was exciting and dissapointing at the same time.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived