School Thread

zoso13zeppelin

okay, hey jules :wave:

yeah, new schools suck. REALLY suck. i have my band from my old school though, so im pretty good. plus i really dont mind the label of 'hippie' at my new school; in fact, it fits me quite well. :) it sounds weird, but i was thrilled when someone said "hippie" about me in a disgusted voice. :lol: i was like "yes! youre finally getting it!" :lol:

That's good that you still stay in touch with your band! I only have one friend that plays guitar, sadly. We try and get together as often as we can, but no one else we know plays any other instrument, let alone anyone that would actually want to play with us.

No one at my school has really labeled me, per se... they all just think I'm really smart. Everyone always asks me for the answer to everything... it's so annoying. When no one in class can come up with an answer, they just say, "I agree with her," I guess in a way that it's a compliment, but it's also kind of a burden to have people expect answers from you all the time.

I'm so sick of my bloody geography project! I spent all afternoon working on it and I'm still not done. I still have to type three pages and throw together note cards for the presentation I have to give. Luckily this is the last big project I have to do this semester.

i accidentally let my mouth go today. :blush:

i was really pissed in gym class, im not sure why, probably cos we were playing dodgeball my VERY LEAST favourite thing in gym class. anyway, my side was really losing, and there was only me and some other girl who was pretty…um…skittish, i guess. she was like trying to hide behind me and i was pissed so i was telling her to get out and protect herself or something and when someone hit me i accidentally yelled "FUCK! NOW I'M OUT!"

grr. it was really loud…and im never loud so it was weird for everyone. :blush: i didnt even realise i'd said it until i was walking away.

i accidentally let my mouth go today. :blush:

i was really pissed in gym class, im not sure why, probably cos we were playing dodgeball my VERY LEAST favourite thing in gym class. anyway, my side was really losing, and there was only me and some other girl who was pretty…um…skittish, i guess. she was like trying to hide behind me and i was pissed so i was telling her to get out and protect herself or something and when someone hit me i accidentally yelled "FUCK! NOW I'M OUT!"

grr. it was really loud…and im never loud so it was weird for everyone. :blush: i didnt even realise i'd said it until i was walking away.

Haha, Vannis that's .. great! :lol: I hate dodgeball too! So that's something I might accidently yell. Actually I swear lot and the teachers don't like it because everytime I'm doing math problems or something and if I make a mistake I'm like "SHIT!". in Finnish of course. "PASKA"

Here's some Comments about School... by Alice Cooper

Alice Cooper -- "School's Out"

Well we got no choice

all the girls and boys

Makin' all that noise cause they found new toys.

Oh we can't salute ya

can't find a flag

If that don't suit ya

that's a drag.

School's out for summer

school's out forever

School's been blown to pieces.

No more pencils

no more books

No more teacher's dirty looks.

Well we got no class and we got no principles

And we got no innocence

We won'f even think of a word that rhymes.

School's out for summer

school's out forever

Ah

school's been blown to pieces.

No more pencils

no more books

Out for summer

out till fall

We might not come back at all.

School's out forever

school's out for summer

School's out

spring fever

school's out completely.

And Here's some comments about School from Van Halen - "Hot For teacher":

"T-T-Teacher stop that screaming, teacher don't you see ? Don't wanna be no uptown fool. Maybe I should go to hell, but I'm doin' well, teacher needs to see me after school. I think of all the education that I missed. But then my homework was never quite like this.......Got it bad, got it bad, got it bad,I'm hot for teacher. I got it bad, so bad, I'm hot for teacher. "Hey, I heard you missed us, we're back !" "I brought my pencil" "Gimme something to write on, maam "I heard about your lessons, but lessons are so cold. I know about this school. Little girl from cherry lane, how did you get so bold ?How did you know that golden rule ? "Oh man, I think the clock is slow" "I don't feel tardy" "Class dismissed"

Here's some Comments about School... by Alice Cooper

Alice Cooper -- "School's Out"

Well we got no choice

all the girls and boys

Makin' all that noise cause they found new toys.

Oh we can't salute ya

can't find a flag

If that don't suit ya

that's a drag.

School's out for summer

school's out forever

School's been blown to pieces.

No more pencils

no more books

Well we got no class and we got no principles

And we got no innocence

We won'f even think of a word that rhymes.

School's out for summer

school's out forever

Ah

school's been blown to pieces.

No more pencils

no more books

Out for summer

out till fall

We might not come back at all.

School's out forever

school's out for summer

School's out

spring fever

school's out completely.

And Here's some comments about School from Van Halen - "Hot For teacher":

"T-T-Teacher stop that screaming, teacher don't you see ? Don't wanna be no uptown fool. Maybe I should go to hell, but I'm doin' well, teacher needs to see me after school. I think of all the education that I missed. But then my homework was never quite like this.......Got it bad, got it bad, got it bad,I'm hot for teacher. I got it bad, so bad, I'm hot for teacher. "Hey, I heard you missed us, we're back !" "I brought my pencil" "Gimme something to write on, maam "I heard about your lessons, but lessons are so cold. I know about this school. Little girl from cherry lane, how did you get so bold ?How did you know that golden rule ? "Oh man, I think the clock is slow" "I don't feel tardy" "Class dismissed"

Looks like this song by Alice is an evergreen, hehehehehhehehehhe...HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL YOU SCHOOLGOERS OUT THERE!!

AH God! On friday we were playing no rules football on half a tiny hall. This girl and I went to kick the ball at the same time, and I got there before her and kicked it away. She didnt stop her foot though, and slammed into my shin and there's the most gianormous bump and fugly bruise I have ever had. It didnt help that she is one of those "sporty peope" who realy go for the ball...hard.

Oh yeah then she kicked it into my face.

WTF?! Balls don't like me...or that girl.

Right now, we're doing nothing in school because most of the day goes in practicing for the school's annual concert show which is next week. This year the topic is "Celebrating India" because it's the 60th year of our independence, so it's a lot of fun!

Right now, we're doing nothing in school because most of the day goes in practicing for the school's annual concert show which is next week. This year the topic is "Celebrating India" because it's the 60th year of our independence, so it's a lot of fun!

That's nice! Tomorrow is the 90th year of Finland's independence so we don't have school tomorrow.

That's nice! Tomorrow is the 90th year of Finland's independence so we don't have school tomorrow.

Wow, I'll wish you happy independence day tomorrow!

Do you'll have to go to school for the hoisting of the flag?

My Xmas test timetable(bearing in mind I've done 2 of my Irish tests already):

Thursday 6th Dec - German

Monday 10th Dec - Biology

Tuesday 11th Dec - Irish part.3

Thursday 13th Dec - History, French

Friday 14th Dec - Math

Monday 17th Dec - Irish part.4

Tuesday 18th Dec - English.

Good luck Deirdre! I don't think I have finals this year, but I had them last year.

Today, in between passing period and before the teacher came into the room, I was sitting in my seat, writing down the homework when another girl in the room started STRIPPING. She got down to her panties and her undershirt…I was like really freaked out. :o

Good luck Deirdre! I don't think I have finals this year, but I had them last year.

Today, in between passing period and before the teacher came into the room, I was sitting in my seat, writing down the homework when another girl in the room started STRIPPING. She got down to her panties and her undershirt…I was like really freaked out. :o

I'm sorry, but

what the f&cking hell

Archived