School Thread

zoso13zeppelin

Well I'll have to say I look forward to school.

It gets me out of "WORK" :yay:

Tell me about it. I am growing to hate my job more and more...

Funny--I used to love my job--but that was when I wasn't the designated "shit-on" person--that was back when I was the right-hand wo-man... :lol:

I'm counting down to the last day I have before I get my nice Monday, Friday and Saturday schedule again. My wallet's not looking forward to it, but my brain is!

^ugh. I'm so glad I haven't had to live on campus!

School starts in a week...blech.

Are you back in Boise?

It's not really that bad to live on campus. It's just really annoying when you have to police those who do. haha

Anyway, yes I am back in Boise for RA training (which just consists of ten hours of nonstop lecture and the people on my staff acting like the children trapped in adult's bodies that we are). I'm not looking forward to next week, either. Are you taking any exciting classes? Isn't this your last semester? Or am I remembering something else? It's a possibility after all the useless information we were bombarded with today. :P

I'm in my last smeester of course work. I still have an entire year to go, but I won't be on campus in the fall--I'll be doing my 100% student teaching.

I'm taking ED-LTCY 340, ED-LTCY 444, ENGL 381, and LING 307 (?) (306?).

The LING class is applied Linguistics...Dr. Ryder's teaching it. If you ever need to take a LING class, she's the best!

I'm hoping my student loans hurry up and show up in my bank account. It sure would be nice to be able to buy my books...<_<

I have to be on campus on Thursday for a meeting with the principal of the school I'm working at this year and on Friday for a writing center meeting. We're trying to get our schedules for the semester together.

I think the kids at my old school liked me quite a bit. I don't know if they liked me more than the actual teacher, but I know they liked me.

I'm going to be at a new school this semester. I went to that school, so it will be...interesting... :lol:

BTW---BroncoWeb said that they have already sent the direct deposit to my account! :cheer: Yay! Books! School supplies!!!

I think the kids at my old school liked me quite a bit. I don't know if they liked me more than the actual teacher, but I know they liked me.

I'm going to be at a new school this semester. I went to that school, so it will be...interesting... :lol:

BTW---BroncoWeb said that they have already sent the direct deposit to my account! :cheer: Yay! Books! School supplies!!!

I like teachers ( most of them any way )

Been out of school so long, when my 4th grader comes home with work it has me scratching my head some times. I think "I" need a tutor :huh::wtf:

• 1 month later...

In My old school we did (Seriously) a thing called "USSR" or Uninterrupted Sustained Silent Reading,no one adds uninterrupted and sustained to silent reading without a reason.

I got into trouble for pointing out that it also stands for United Soviet States Of Russia.

:hysterical:

Schooldays by The Kinks

If ever you think about the happiest days of your life

Cast back your mind for a while

And remember the time when you were a child.

Don't think of things that make you sad,

Just remember all the good times that you had.

Do you remember only happy days,

Full of flaming Junes and summer holidays?

Or do you remember those stormy Novembers

When we walked in the wind and the rain?

Schooldays were such happy days

Now they seem so far away,

I remember and I'll always treasure.

Schooldays were the happiest days of your life

But we never appreciate the good times we have

Until it's too late.

I miss all the acquaintances we made

And I'd go back if I could only find a way,

Schooldays were the happiest days

Though at the time they filled me with dismay.

We only remember what we choose to remember.

When I was a schoolboy I loathed regulations and rules

I hated my textbooks and my school uniform,

'Cos it made me conform,

And teachers were always disobeyed,

But I'd go back if I could only find a way.

Schooldays were the happiest days,

Now they seem so far away.

I remember and I'll always treasure

Schooldays were the happiest days of your life

But we never appreciate the good times we have

Until it's too late.

Now I wish I hadn't strayed,

And I'd go back if I could only find a way.

Schooldays.

Archived