Snow jobs question

andyk

Hi,

Which version of the 1975 Vancouver recording is correct I have an audience version that ends with Heartbreaker and the Snow Jobs version ends with Black Dog Luis Rey suggests that they didn't play Black Dog which is correct.

Thanks in advance

Andy

Hi

Thanks I had only just downloaded the audience version and haven't really had a chance to listen to it but noticed that it ended with a different track and wondered why, didn't realise it was a different date and had been labeled incorrectly.

I will have a listen later on and check out some of my reference books.

Andy

If memory serves, certain audience boots of the Vancouver shows do have the two dates switched around...it has made for a bit of confusion over the years...

We have a soundboard and audience for March 19th, only an audience for the 20th, which uses patches from the 19th to complete gaps in the tapes (at least, the version I have does), which certainly doesn't help the confusion any!

If memory serves, certain audience boots of the Vancouver shows do have the two dates switched around...it has made for a bit of confusion over the years...

We have a soundboard and audience for March 19th, only an audience for the 20th, which uses patches from the 19th to complete gaps in the tapes (at least, the version I have does), which certainly doesn't help the confusion any!

Some of that confusion would have been corrected had Snow Jobs contained the 2nd encore of the evening

...Communication Breakdown

Hi,

Thanks for the info, no doubt when I get a chance to listen they will sound completely different it was just that the audience one was dated 19th, still too much to expect bootlegs to always be 100% accurate.

Andy

Archived