Seeing The Zeppelin Men Personally Away From Stage

Ledzep101

Hey i was wondering if anyone has seen any of the Led Zeppelin members in person and not at a concert or press conference or really anything schedualed. I mean have you seen them grocery shopping for example. If so who when and where?

Hey i was wondering if anyone has seen any of the Led Zeppelin members in person and not at a concert or press conference or really anything schedualed. I mean have you seen them grocery shopping for example. If so who when and where?

I have seen Robert at the grocery store... in Denver, Colorado in 1983. He was purchasing lemons! B) I'm joking... But I have met Jimmy several times. The first and most memorable was in 1988. He was relaxing in a bar nursing a beer. He spent about 30 minutes chatting with me and some friends. Very humble, very polite and he was great at remembering our names, something which I am horrible at... if I meet someone I forget the name instantly. That he remembered all five of us impressed me.

I have met Jimmy several times. The first and most memorable was in 1988. He was relaxing in a bar nursing a beer. He spent about 30 minutes chatting with me and some friends. Very humble, very polite and he was great at remembering our names, something which I am horrible at... if I meet someone I forget the name instantly. That he remembered all five of us impressed me.

Hotel bar, Westin Crown Center in Kansas City, Oct 14 1988. Am I correct?

I have met Plant a few times over the past 20 years or so. And have met Jimmy Page once. The one thing that strikes me about them is, they are gentleman beyond your wildest dreams. Plant is sincerely a nice, humble and a complete gentleman. I posted in a thread some time ago my encounter with them.

Archived