Requesting a photo of O2 Concert during Stairway to Heaven

Much like the topic states, I've finally decided how I'm framing my photos & ticket/wristband, but I am looking for a photo of Jimmy & the double neck guitar, from or near the 5th row (ideally).

The only photo I have has everything and everyone lit by the pink background in a pink hue, which just doesn't quite go with the rest of my frame.

So I'm looking for someone who would be willing to email me a photo as described, for me to use in my frame, that....well, isn't so pink.

The photo needs to tie in with the miniature replica double neck guitar I've recently purchased.

Thanks.

• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Much like the topic states, I've finally decided how I'm framing my photos & ticket/wristband, but I am looking for a photo of Jimmy & the double neck guitar, from or near the 5th row (ideally).

The only photo I have has everything and everyone lit by the pink background in a pink hue, which just doesn't quite go with the rest of my frame.

So I'm looking for someone who would be willing to email me a photo as described, for me to use in my frame, that....well, isn't so pink.

The photo needs to tie in with the miniature replica double neck guitar I've recently purchased.

Thanks.

http://forums.ledzeppelin.com/index.php?/topic/13981-some-nice-o2-concert-pics/ see if any of these will work for you,enjoy :unsure:

Thanks.

http://forums.ledzeppelin.com/index.php?/topic/13981-some-nice-o2-concert-pics/ see if any of these will work for you,enjoy :unsure:

• 4 weeks later...

Archived