Is It Snowing Where Your At?

zepps_apprentice

Yeah we got more here in central Piedmont NC too, about 1.5 inches as of now. Think you guy's to the south where supposed to get more than that.

I live in the Central Piedmont as well, right between WS and Greensboro, so we got about that much....maybe 2 inches. It's mostly gone now, which makes me happy because my ankle isn't healed yet and there's no way in hell I was going to be out there shoveling AGAIN. <_<

I live in the Central Piedmont as well, right between WS and Greensboro, so we got about that much....maybe 2 inches. It's mostly gone now, which makes me happy because my ankle isn't healed yet and there's no way in hell I was going to be out there shoveling AGAIN. <_<

I'm on the other side of Greensboro from you dude, most of our snow is gone now.

We got another 6 inches of snow today. We have about 2 feet of it on the ground in some places now.

There is so much of it piled around that I don't know where we are going to put it all when we shovel it. Some of the piles are approaching 6 feet tall!

My office parking lot has shrunk to about 6 parking spaces because there are so many snow piles taking up alot of the parking spots. Once it is plowed out tonight, there will probably be even fewer spots to park in tomorrow.

I usually never complain about winter, but I am SICK of it this year. I would go on a Carribbean cruise with the boys over spring break, but the airfare from Ohio is running about $600 per person to Florida for these dates, and I am not willing to pay that much. For our entire family to go, the airfare for us all would cost more than the cruise itself. Ridiculous!

Hi all,

We got another 6 inches of snow today. We have about 2 feet of it on the ground in some places now.

There is so much of it piled around that I don't know where we are going to put it all when we shovel it. Some of the piles are approaching 6 feet tall!

My office parking lot has shrunk to about 6 parking spaces because there are so many snow piles taking up alot of the parking spots. Once it is plowed out tonight, there will probably be even fewer spots to park in tomorrow.

I usually never complain about winter, but I am SICK of it this year. I would go on a Carribbean cruise with the boys over spring break, but the airfare from Ohio is running about $600 per person to Florida for these dates, and I am not willing to pay that much. For our entire family to go, the airfare for us all would cost more than the cruise itself. Ridiculous!

Well,suck it up buttercup! :D

Welcome to snowy jungle, Al Gore! B)

We have 3" to 6" here tomorrow! :cheer:

KB

"Yes, I've got 8 inches here.. "

Maybe if you start from your spleen.

"Well I've got 12 inches but i don't use it as a rule!!!" :lol:

'Electrophile' that has got to be the most exquisite retort that you have ever come up with. :beer:

Regards, Danny

Light snowflakes this morning and all is well, no real accumulation in Toronto which is nice for February.

I remember as a kid, four feet of snow was the "norm" in February and used to have fun in it. As a teenager I used to host "bonfire parties", when the conditions were right and have a huge pot of spagetti or jambalya warming/cooking over the fire. We would all drink eat (smoke), and toboggan in the moonlight or fires glow, but as you get older (and wiser), we stop doing those things....ahh the wine bottles in the snow!

Wanna take up snowboarding and start enjoying the winter again - at 4/5 star resorts :)

No, no snow and thankfully, no chance of it either. I'm sick of this weather anyway. I know it's February and we don't live in the deep South, but this is too bloody cold for me now. Maybe I've been living outside the Midwest too long, but temps that wouldn't faze me 10 years ago, have me wrapped up in a scarf now. It sucks.

I heard a rumor today that we could get another December'ish snow on Monday unsure.gif (that would be the 2 feet...) I sure hope not!

OH NO!

I hope that it's not that bad, Virginia!

And I hope that we don't get any more snow here in Ohio, either.

We are finally dug out and the roads are all cleared off now. Some of the kids in our area haven't had school in one and a half weeks! They even cancelled all classes at Ohio State yesterday. They rarely do that. But I think that the professors and staff were having trouble getting to the university. My youngest son said that on Monday, two of his professors didn't show up for class due to the snow.

Hi Doc,all,

OH NO!

I hope that it's not that bad, Virginia!

And I hope that we don't get any more snow here in Ohio, either.

We are finally dug out and the roads are all cleared off now. Some of the kids in our area haven't had school in one and a half weeks! They even cancelled all classes at Ohio State yesterday. They rarely do that. But I think that the professors and staff were having trouble getting to the university. My youngest son said that on Monday, two of his professors didn't show up for class due to the snow.

All right,I'll fly TreeTop Airlines and shovel you out for say $74.95+tax? :D

KB(full of it)

Hi Doc,all,

All right,I'll fly TreeTop Airlines and shovel you out for say $74.95+tax? biggrin.gif

KB(full of it)

Hi Anjin-san,

$74.95 seems cheap! You are hired! smile.gif

I can't wait to get the bill from the guys who plow my office parking lot. They came yesterday and hauled off all of the snow piles from my lot. Today, it was all clear, and we got all of our parking spaces back. They did a great job.

I can't imagine how much it is going to cost. I guess it will be several hundred dollars, as I will be charged for the use of the dump truck and backhoe, as well as the plowing.

Hi Doc!

Hi Anjin-san,

$74.95 seems cheap! You are hired! smile.gif

I can't wait to get the bill from the guys who plow my office parking lot. They came yesterday and hauled off all of the snow piles from my lot. Today, it was all clear, and we got all of our parking spaces back. They did a great job.

I can't imagine how much it is going to cost. I guess it will be several hundred dollars, as I will be charged for the use of the dump truck and backhoe, as well as the plowing.

To little,too late! :P

Being south of the snowline,my guess is that old Al Gore was wrong? :lol:

Still stands, $74.95 for shoveling! Any takers?Any redheads? :hysterical:

KB

Archived