Robert Plant Charity Gig

glicine

This was clearly the part I was responding to. This man does put his money where his mouth is for "his charities," as you put it.

And if you'd have been prepared to fork over that kind of cash to see him at a charity performance, you'd presumably have paid an equally large amount of money that night to see him perform for his own profit.

Nice job of stirring, though, you're probably the best at that now left on the forum. ;)

Hi Aqua and thanks, i was always the Best don't you know, maybe Del was a little better but i don't see him around much these days, is he banned or something?

The Old Trouts are the easiest to Tickle don't you think? fishing around here is improving, must be the Bait. :bait:

And i would have payed a Whole Lotta more to see him perform with Jimmy, John Paul and Jason, but that's another Topic, they missed the boat that day for sure, the amount of money they could have raised for charity by doing it "Right" will never be known will it?

Kind Regards, Danny

PS, Aqua, please don't get offended by my posts, they are meant to make you laugh as much as inform you, so try to see the humour sometimes, it works wonders for your ego if you get it, and wonders for mine if you don't, this forum and many of its members are sometimes far to uptight about what is said, sometimes in jest, about the boys, so lets let bygones be bygones and hold no grudges? :beer:

What's also getting old is "if you respond to an insult, you've got no sense of humor." :rolleyes:

Sorry Aqua, I'm trying to be funny, I'm not a mind reader, if you have something to say just say it or it is open to misinterpretation, so wheres the Insult that you have Responded to? you can say what you like to me and i really wont be offended, my skin is thicker than Rhino Hide. ;)

Kind Regards, Danny

PS, Roll your eyes at me again and i'll roll them right back at ya. :o:lol:

ahhhhh.....

good to be back!

And soooooooooo gooooooooood to have you back beatbo, and by the way, we have an addition to the family, two Budgies from my son, General Lee and Mrs Grant, General Lee is of course Grey and Mrs Grant is Blue, and as history would predict General Lee never seems to win the battles of the food, Mrs Grant just wears him down. :lol:

Kind Regards, Danny

And soooooooooo gooooooooood to have you back beatbo, and by the way, we have an addition to the family, two Budgies from my son, General Lee and Mrs Grant, General Lee is of course Grey and Mrs Grant is Blue, and as history would predict General Lee never seems to win the battles of the food, Mrs Grant just wears him down. :lol:

Kind Regards, Danny

pictures, please! and no movement from me on DIY bookcases. i am Lee in my house, and my girl is my very own appomattox....

• 5 months later...

Wolves No1 Hahnemann: The day Robert Plant created trouble for me with chairman

21.08.10 | tribalfootball.com

Wolves goalkeeper Marcus Hahnemann admits he was starstruck meeting with Robert Plant for the first time.

Plant is a lifelong Wolves fan and was made club vice-president just after Hahnemann signed from Reading last year.

And the American admits he was so star-struck when he met the rock legend for the first time he got a ticking off for ignoring his own chairman.

Hahnemann said: "I've met Robert Plant, but that got me in trouble!

"I listened to tons of classic rock when I was growing up. Led Zeppelin are so huge in America.

"After I'd signed for Wolves, Robert was standing there next to the chairman.

"I ended up blanking Steve Morgan. All I saw was Robert Plant, I got into a little bit of trouble there for ignoring him."

http://tribalfootball.com/wolves-no1-hahnemann-day-robert-plant-created-trouble-me-chairman-1059421

Wolves No1 Hahnemann: The day Robert Plant created trouble for me with chairman

21.08.10 | tribalfootball.com

Wolves goalkeeper Marcus Hahnemann admits he was starstruck meeting with Robert Plant for the first time.

Plant is a lifelong Wolves fan and was made club vice-president just after Hahnemann signed from Reading last year.

And the American admits he was so star-struck when he met the rock legend for the first time he got a ticking off for ignoring his own chairman.

Hahnemann said: "I've met Robert Plant, but that got me in trouble!

"I listened to tons of classic rock when I was growing up. Led Zeppelin are so huge in America.

"After I'd signed for Wolves, Robert was standing there next to the chairman.

"I ended up blanking Steve Morgan. All I saw was Robert Plant, I got into a little bit of trouble there for ignoring him."

http://tribalfootball.com/wolves-no1-hahnemann-day-robert-plant-created-trouble-me-chairman-1059421

I'd have said " what chairman?"

Sadly Wolves beatmy team last week and theat is a very unpleasant feeling as I have never liked Wolves, they are a local rival. <_<

Archived