Robert Plant in tonights Express & Star

Blocoboy

B) Any chance of a comeback, Bert ?

After last night's display ... :slapface:

.....We definitely need (amongst about 10 other things !) the return of "The Cat In Wolf's Clothing" :notworthy:

It was only Crystal Palace we have been beaten many times by non league teams.

Mr Plant looking smart there B)

Good to see Gordon Banks turning up too.

It was only Crystal Palace we have been beaten many times by non league teams.

Mr Plant looking smart there B)

Good to see Gordon Banks turning up too.

Yeh, thanks for reminding me - TRUST YOU ! :P

Yes, Robert looking pretty neat there, too - and lots of great names from the past, including one man who often gets overlooked nowadays, which is a great shame - the " Man in Black " Jack Taylor.

Still highly revered in these parts though - remember the World Cup Final 1974 ? Stonewall penalty in the 1st minute, and no bother, he had the honesty and the balls to give it, against the home team too.

Anyway, back to today, or should I say TOMORROW - The DEBORAH BONHAM BAND, supporting NAZARETH at the Robin. :thumbsup:

You coming ?

• 2 weeks later...

Yeh, thanks for reminding me - TRUST YOU ! :P

Yes, Robert looking pretty neat there, too - and lots of great names from the past, including one man who often gets overlooked nowadays, which is a great shame - the " Man in Black " Jack Taylor.

Still highly revered in these parts though - remember the World Cup Final 1974 ? Stonewall penalty in the 1st minute, and no bother, he had the honesty and the balls to give it, against the home team too.

Anyway, back to today, or should I say TOMORROW - The DEBORAH BONHAM BAND, supporting NAZARETH at the Robin. :thumbsup:

You coming ?

Am a bit late replying sorry. I did consider it but i was having to work later than anticipated so would have been a bit too much of a 35 mile dash.

Am a bit late replying sorry. I did consider it but i was having to work later than anticipated so would have been a bit too much of a 35 mile dash.

No prob - there will(hopefully) be a next time.

It would have to be a very special night to match up to this one though - and I still can't get that link to work !!!

Archived