OPEN LETTER TO MESSRS. PAGE, JONES & PLANT

We, your humble fans, respectfully request you gentlemen consider the many multitudes of fans who will be unable to attend your show Monday in London & request that you also consider an option of doing a limited show run somewhere in the USA and in Europe along the lines of what fellow musicians Clapton, Bruce and Baker did in 2005. PLEEEEEEEEZE! :rolleyes:

(ROBERT, I"M ASKING POLITELY!) :notworthy:

SIGNED,

(Your Name Here)

Some ones got to put this in a T.V interview with plant........you know theres always something relevant

That's what I was hoping for, somehow that my request gets by Robert's eyes and reads it but no one seems interested in circulating my post. Oh well, guess we really know who are the diehard fans on the site really are!

We, your humble fans, respectfully request you gentlemen consider the many multitudes of fans who will be unable to attend your show Monday in London & request that you also consider an option of doing a limited show run somewhere in the USA and in Europe along the lines of what fellow musicians Clapton, Bruce and Baker did in 2005. PLEEEEEEEEZE! :rolleyes:

(ROBERT, I"M ASKING POLITELY!) :notworthy:

SIGNED,

(Your Name Here)

Well, I know with certainty that any Texas arena would sell out instantaneously. What a dream... it could happen. B)

The "nose bleed" section scares the life out of me, but I would take a seat there if no other seat was available.

Archived