Jeff Beck

Steve Winwood

ZZ Top

Buddy Guy

Allman Brothers

John Mayer

BB King

Tickets go on sale February 20th!

Could it be possible that Jimmy may play at this event? That is wishful thinking! smile.gif

But if he does have new music and is going to play in 2010, this would be a great event for him.

And once again, the chance to have the three former Yardbirds guitarists on stage at the same time, that would be priceless. Unless it happens this weekend in London at Eric and Jeff's concert, or perhaps at MSG next weekend (I am praying for it to happen on the 19th when I will be there), or perhaps in Toronto the following week?

Crossroads Festival Link

This link has all the artists who are slated to perform, as of today.

More to be added later?

Edited to say that Bert Jansch is going to be there. Now that may be the incentive for Jimmy to join them?

And James Burton with his Flying V guitar. His is a rare appearance. I saw him at the Les Paul Tribute Concert and he was great!

Thx for posting this. This interest me quite a bit, I live 4miles from Toyota Park, on the same street no less, and I would never of heard about this. Ty

I hope you can make it Pb! smile.gif

$100 for a ticket seems like a bargain, considering that most tickets for Eric's concerts are well over that amount. To see that many great guitarists at a day long festival, what a deal!

Crossroads Festival Link

This link has all the artists who are slated to perform, as of today.

More to be added later?

Edited to say that Bert Jansch is going to be there. Now that may be the incentive for Jimmy to join them?

And James Burton with his Flying V guitar. His is a rare appearance. I saw him at the Les Paul Tribute Concert and he was great!

So sorry!

James Burton is a Fender Telecaster player. He has his own artist signature models, Candy Apple Red and Paisley models, I think. Lonnie Mack was the Flying V player at the Les Paul Tribute Concert. James played his Telecaster.

Sorry for the mis-information. slapface.gif

Archived