New Robert Plant Album?

Avacado

Off of Robert Plant News wire. Did you see this?? A new album from Robert solo? Can anyone get any more info on this??

Tom Netherland of the Herald Courier reports on Darrell Scott’s upcoming appearance at the Paramount Center for the Arts in Bristol, TN. During the interview, Scott commented on recording with Robert Plant in December, 2009:

“Those two-plus weeks were some of the most memorable times I’ve ever had in the studio,” Scott said on Tuesday afternoon from his home in Nashville, Tenn. “The number-one thing is that Robert loves music. You think they’re posing and just getting through it, but I was humbled with how Robert Plant loved the music – old country, blues, rockabilly.”

Netherland also reports a Buddy Miller produced album is forthcoming from Robert later in the year.

Off of Robert Plant News wire. Did you see this?? A new album from Robert solo? Can anyone get any more info on this??

Tom Netherland of the Herald Courier reports on Darrell Scott’s upcoming appearance at the Paramount Center for the Arts in Bristol, TN. During the interview, Scott commented on recording with Robert Plant in December, 2009:

“Those two-plus weeks were some of the most memorable times I’ve ever had in the studio,” Scott said on Tuesday afternoon from his home in Nashville, Tenn. “The number-one thing is that Robert loves music. You think they’re posing and just getting through it, but I was humbled with how Robert Plant loved the music – old country, blues, rockabilly.”

Netherland also reports a Buddy Miller produced album is forthcoming from Robert later in the year.

Already posted here :)

R B)

Archived