2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics

hollyamos22

Hi Danny,all

Yes You KB. :o ;)Kind Regards, Danny

Ya know me too well boyo! :P

Let's see where to start,ah! Kudos to all the athletes who completed in Vancouver.

Mr. Jacobus Franciscus "Jim" Thorpe ,who in 1983 got his medals restored and that 'professional' career was food and travel money? <_<

Mr. *cough* Brudage - a POS if you ever smelled one! :redcard:

KB

Sad to see the games end. Loved watching them all Not happy that the US lost the Gold medal game but they played the best tournament of any team. I believe Canada was lucky to escape the Slovakia and Swiss games.

Overall very good games and the Canadian people seemed very upbeat, happy and friendly towards the visitors.

Teams make their own luck and good on Canada for sticking it to the Yanks, they deserved to win.

BTW, I don't follow the sport or support either team.

Update on Louie Vito

Ohio's Louie Vito came in 5th in the halfpipe snowboarding event at the Olympics, a respectable showing, but alas, no medal.

Congrats to Canada on the hockey win! It was just meant to be. The perfect ending, for the host country to win the final event! And for Canada to receive the most gold medals in the 2010 winter games. Congratulations to all of the athletes who participated, and to all of the countries who won medals. Bravo, Canada, for a wonderful two weeks.

<br />Overall very good games and the Canadian people seemed very upbeat, happy and friendly towards the visitors.<br /><br />Teams make their own luck and good on Canada for sticking it to the Yanks, they deserved to win.<br /><br />BTW, I don't follow the sport or support either team.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

If you don't follow how can you say they deserved to win? I would not agree with that, sorry. I think the US deserved to win.

<br /><br /><br />

If you don't follow how can you say they deserved to win? I would not agree with that, sorry. I think the US deserved to win.

I watched that game and and a few others and know the rules.

We do play it here, only the sun and beaches are more attractive than ice rinks.

Just because I don't follow something doesn't mean I don't know anything about it.

That was very presumptuous of you, if in fact that's what you assumed.

The US LOST deal with it!

BTW, we had our most Successful Winter Games ever with 2 Gold & 1 Silver Medals.

Archived