Best Drummer

jayjay96

All I have to say is:

http://www.rollingst...-best-drummers/

dated 3 days ago. :)

Again, no surprise.

Hey, Rolling Stone magazine finally got something right! LOL

Bonzo! The master!! I bow to you!!!

John Bonham, Moby Dick Dick Dick Dick.... TA TA TA TA, TA TA TA, TA TA - TA TA (Ouf, tough to spell out the first beats of Moby Dick in words!!....LOL)

Bonzo we miss you! You were and always will be the greatest! :)

Ciao,

JJ

It's strange how Aynsley Dunbar is never mentioned when it comes to best rock drummer. Maybe it was the fact that he kept a low profile and his head on straight. The man has had an amazing career and worked with some of the planets best musicians. I can boast that i met him in person and he was truly genuine. A nice guy and one hell of a tub basher.

Good to see that the public haven't lost their perpective like Ginger Baker has in a recent Mojo Magazine. (With Page on the cover)

He claimed Moon and Bonham were nothing exceptional. Seems that he acquired the same foot in mouth disease that Jack Bruce has!

Good to see that the public haven't lost their perpective like Ginger Baker has in a recent Mojo Magazine. (With Page on the cover)

He claimed Moon and Bonham were nothing exceptional. Seems that he acquired the same foot in mouth disease that Jack Bruce has!

Hi 6d,

Ginger Baker loves to play Jazz, nuff said. :thumbdown:

Regards, Danny

dave grohl has no place on the list let alone in the top 5. Compare him to the rest of the list and he is as I've always said, a hack. He SURE as hell shouldn't be above Alex Van Halen. Ian Paice? Cozy Powell, anyone? Oh that's right the PEOPLE decided. There goes what little faith I had left in people. By the way, has anyone ever seen Tom Green and dave grohl in the same room at the same time? hahahahahahahaha

Hell has officially frozen over when Charlie Watts places higher than Cozy and Ian.

Hi all,

Why the hell isn't Animal from muppets on there! They're reasons for not including him are pathetic!

My pint just jetted out my nostrils! :hysterical:

You and Led Zep Girl made my fooking day! :notworthy:

As the Rover said,"The people have spoken." it wasn't those *cough* critics/D-Bag's who actually write for that rag,.. :thumbdown: Cameron Crow accepted.

A few recollections:

Didn't John admire Ginger Baker and thought 'Toad' was brilliant?

Keith and John were friends and didn't Keith name is Great Dane 'Bonzo'?(according to the book Moon A Biography of Keith Moon.

Didn't Bonzo say to the band,when they first play Carnegie Hall; "This were Buddy Rich and Gene Kupra(sp?) played,so I have play my best." or something to that effect? :mellow:

Like I have stated in another thread,since getting the bootlegs and wearing them out- :P I have really tried to listen to John's playing and also Jonesy,it keep bouncing in my head 'Go James Patric,me and Bonzo are going to have fun too!!! :lol:

KB

Archived