The Song Houses Of The Holy

AlbumShirtGuy

I'm new here so I don't know if this was covered anyway why the song Houses Of The Holy didn't appear on the album that the song is titled after. This is one thing that I think Zep were pioneers of by putting the title track of a album on a subsequent album. Later on you had Queen with Sheer Heart Attack which appeared on News Of The World, Def Leppard with On Through The Night appearing on High n Dry, and Dokken with Back For The Attack. There might have been some other bands who did this but I guess Zep were the first if I'm not wrong.

I'm new here so I don't know if this was covered anyway why the song Houses Of The Holy didn't appear on the album that the song is titled after. This is one thing that I think Zep were pioneers of by putting the title track of a album on a subsequent album. Later on you had Queen with Sheer Heart Attack which appeared on News Of The World, Def Leppard with On Through The Night appearing on High n Dry, and Dokken with Back For The Attack. There might have been some other bands who did this but I guess Zep were the first if I'm not wrong.

I think The Doors had them beat by putting the song "Waiting For The Sun" (title of an album from 1968) on their Morrison Hotel album (1970).

Archived