LedZep.com homepage

Rumpeller

What do you think about the ledzeppelin.com homepage? It's celebrating their 40th anniversary, but that was back in 2008. There are so many great Zeppy images out there, so is it time for a new one yet?

Why not post the images you would like to see welcoming us (except the one with them all photographed for the Knebworth programme shoot when RP gets his banger out). :blink:

What do you think about the ledzeppelin.com homepage?

I'd like to see a Led Zeppelin III motif next. Ideally, an approximation of the intended concept, otherwise the album graphics that Zacron devised. Maybe a spinning pinwheel effect that serves up something when you log in.

I'd like to see a Led Zeppelin III motif next. Ideally, an approximation of the intended concept, otherwise the album graphics that Zacron devised. Maybe a spinning pinwheel effect that serves up something when you log in.

yeah that would be nice. or just any album for that matter (that would be fun to look at :) )

What do you think about the ledzeppelin.com homepage? It's celebrating their 40th anniversary, but that was back in 2008. There are so many great Zeppy images out there, so is it time for a new one yet?

Why not post the images you would like to see welcoming us (except the one with them all photographed for the Knebworth programme shoot when RP gets his banger out). :blink:

are we that starved for Led Zeppelin content that we need a new website?

• Administrators

Sam has had some marvelous work displayed on the Home Page thru the years. I'd like to see a 'greatest hits' link so we can review his zep art work all in one place.

Thanks. Once I sort through all my backup files, going back to 1995 :o , I'll try to put it all together. There's a couple of them that I've put in the Discography section, Led Zep III has the Bron-yr-Aur animation and the fourth album page has the "hermit" intro.

There is a new homepage in the works that will go up when/if the three guys approve it. (One of my favorites actually)

Thanks. Once I sort through all my backup files, going back to 1995 ohmy.gif , I'll try to put it all together. There's a couple of them that I've put in the Discography section, Led Zep III has the Bron-yr-Aur animation and the fourth album page has the "hermit" intro.

There is a new homepage in the works that will go up when/if the three guys approve it. (One of my favorites actually)

Sam, I see the LZIII pinwheel animation when I click on LZIII in the Discography section. Outstanding!

Thanks. Once I sort through all my backup files, going back to 1995 :o , I'll try to put it all together. There's a couple of them that I've put in the Discography section, Led Zep III has the Bron-yr-Aur animation and the fourth album page has the "hermit" intro.

Ha ha I love it. A perfect example for those who continue to question whether Robert still has a say in things. ;):D

Looking forward to hopefully seeing that!

These 3 guys?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094137/

Aww...c'mon now....we loved it! :P

Sam, I just opened up the Reunion Official Forum...really cool intro!!!

Archived