Led Zeppelin Photo Mysteries

to Steve:

is the girl on the right the same "Audrey" that was with Plant in 1977?

http://www.rosshalfi...cember-2011.php

look at the pic titled: Peter Makowski San Francisco 1981 with Jean and Audrey at the Day On The Green.

Yes! The brunette on the right definitely appears to be Aubrey Hamilton, who hailed from Texas.

http://familyzepp.piczo.com/?g=32858959&cr=3

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's

PLEASE HELP... i cannot find this poster anywhere the place its from is personality posters in ny ny whitch i guess does not exsist anymore. i cannot even find i picture of it anyhere on the internet if you have any words on it please email me at natelyman03@yahoo.com how rare is it if at all

There's one available for sale on ebay:

http://www.ebay.com/...=item3a6e3c6999

Here are two others from the same night. It seems to me he's either entering/leaving The Forum or more likely The Rainbow Bar & Grill while on the December 1983 ARMS tour. Then again, it could be San Francisco.

198312UnknownDDUnknowndetails2.jpg

Photo courtesy Steve A. Jones Archive

198312UnknownDDUnknowndetails1.jpg

Photo courtesy Steve A. Jones Archive

Haven't visited this thread in a while. In this and the b&w version it looks like something happened to his hand; was he injured, or is he just holding something? Just curious.

hi, led community,

curious about this Page's pendant (frame is taken from the TSRTS movie)

What it could mean? Egyptian eye Wadjet in 3D?

your thoughts. tnx

911a773b.jpg

Somebody asked that once on the forum, and I think it is Capricorn, like his horoscope sign.

I think this is 1977 like the other pictures with Bonzo wearing the burgandy jacket, but I don't know who the other person is.

392740_143324612447842_100003109131672_183347_166924985_n.jpg

I also think it's 1977 because Bonzo is wearing one of the tour robes from that year in this photo...so I'm thinking that this must have been taken after one of the shows. The woman looks familiar to me but I'm not sure of her name.

^^^^^ My best guesstimation is 75. He is wearing the pair of jeans and scarf he wore a lot that year, his face is a bit fuller than it was after the 75 tour and isn't that Cameron Crowe to his left? Hmm...very intriguing. Thank you for posting that Sam. I have never seen the photo.

^^^^^ My best guesstimation is 75. He is wearing the pair of jeans and scarf he wore a lot that year, his face is a bit fuller than it was after the 75 tour and isn't that Cameron Crowe to his left? Hmm...very intriguing. Thank you for posting that Sam. I have never seen the photo.

If that's Joe Walsh this could be Feb '75 when they attended a Linda Ronstadt concert in NJ.

If that's Cameron Crowe that also suggests '75 in NY.

I don't think it's Cameron...to my eyes this man looks a bit old to be Cameron (who was still a young teen in 1975).