Led Zeppelin Photo Mysteries

SteveAJones

30284210151188614426298.jpg

There's Mo with JPJ, Patty with Robert..... who is the lady with JP?

Here is a better photo Percy's_Plant posted in the KCH thread....

http://forums.ledzeppelin.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=6926

Someone there said it might be Zeppelin Accountant extroidanaire, Joan Hudson.

Joan is a Director in their Triple P Film Company as well as most of their other endeavors through the years representing John Bonham's estate in Zep affairs.

Anyone else?

Edited by Bayougal65

Digging the 'at Jonesy

which concert please?

I think the pic is from Cleveland 1-24-75 but could also be from Indianapolis 1-25-75 or Pittsburcg 2-1-75. It is for sure not from any date on the second leg of the US 1975 tour as Bonzo did't wear the Droogs(white coveralls) outfit on that part of the tour-usually just a black long sleeve shirt sometimes with the black derby hat.

123skw.jpg

Despite the magazine's release date says June 1991, when was the picture taken and where?

I couldn't tell you where the picture was taken. But it's a mystery to me as to why anyone would wear a sleeveless t-shirt. Now Page has got the right idea. You can't go wrong in a Hawaiian silk shirt

I couldn't tell you where the picture was taken. But it's a mystery to me as to why anyone would wear a sleeveless t-shirt. Now Page has got the right idea. You can't go wrong in a Hawaiian silk shirt

I don't think Jimmy's shirt was all to nice either

Edited by TheStairwayRemainsTheSame

July 18 1985 I assume he's with Les Paul and wearing the same shirt as he did in their interview taped on this date

The photograph and The Guitar Show were both recorded in the basement studio of Les Paul's home in Mahwah, New Jersey. Les lived in the same house from 1952 until his death in 2009. Unfortunately, I do not have the street address.

Jimmy & JPJ were still in town after their Live Aid performance in Philadelphia a few days prior. Jimmy had spent the past two days with The Rolling Stones at RPM Studios, jamming with Keith & Ronnie all night the first day and recording overdubs for 'One Hit To The Body' the second day.