Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
SteveAJones

Led Zeppelin Photo Mysteries

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, zeplz71 said:

The story sounds plausible, but those photos were not in Creem magazine.

They were. Someone posted the same photo from the magazine with the photographer credit. I'd look for it but the post was deleted.

Edit: the photo on the left was, not the one with her in it.

Edited by gibsonfan159

1 hour ago, gibsonfan159 said:

These were the closeups she posted before deleting her post as people were vilifying her over the date mix-up.

IMG_20191008_130202.thumb.jpg.cec20993536c445b4d6926f04b2250ff.jpg

That brunette is mighty fine! These pics deserve to be properly scanned for posterity.

This was quoted as being "Ozzy with Jimmy Page". Has that been confirmed? Doesn't look like Jimmy to me.

FB_IMG_1575335392848.jpg.31c31fbb9560cedadf42752f8738d74d.jpg

Edited by gibsonfan159

15 hours ago, gibsonfan159 said:

This was quoted as being "Ozzy with Jimmy Page". Has that been confirmed? Doesn't look like Jimmy to me.

FB_IMG_1575335392848.jpg.31c31fbb9560cedadf42752f8738d74d.jpg

Haven't seen this one before. I see it's circulating on Facebook as "1971". Black Sabbath did support Led Zeppelin on short notice in Syracuse (9/10/71) and Rochester (9/11/1971). However, there are no photos on the timeline for Syracuse and only two for Rochester, which don't match "Jimmy's" clothing here.

1 hour ago, SteveAJones said:

Haven't seen this one before. I see it's circulating on Facebook as "1971". Black Sabbath did support Led Zeppelin on short notice in Syracuse (9/10/71) and Rochester (9/11/1971). However, there are no photos on the timeline for Syracuse and only two for Rochester, which don't match "Jimmy's" clothing here.

Fake news. Black Sabbath were never on any bill with Zeppelin.  And that doesn't look like page in that photo.