Facebook Friends

Conneyfogle

My whacko psycho sister, has a fight with my mother, and tells off my daughter who is a SU grad with a good job in NY and engaged. And then, she takes all of us off her facebook. Me, my two daughters, my wife, and everyone who never did anything to her. I am done with her. I wont hold it against her kids, who are young, and Im sure the oldest is realizing how nuts her mother is.

A while back I had a guy send me one of those idiotic app game requests, so, being a Photoshop kinda guy, I did a simple screen cap and edited the screen shot to reflect my personal feelings about idiotic app requests such as his.

Ya gotta read all the little text, too.

8494b021c7ace321.jpg

A while back I had a guy send me one of those idiotic app game requests, so, being a Photoshop kinda guy, I did a simple screen cap and edited the screen shot to reflect my personal feelings about idiotic app requests such as his.

Ya gotta read all the little text, too.

8494b021c7ace321.jpg

The funny thing is TypeO, I think someone beat you to it :D

Nice work BTW

http://www.facebook....11158047&ref=ts

Thanks, for clarifying Liz, I was having trouble logging on. :) Evidently there truly is/has been something wrong today:

http://mashable.com/2010/09/23/facebook-down-again/

After issues at a third-party networking provider took down Facebook for some users on Wednesday, the social networking site is once again struggling to stay online.

The company reports latency issues with its API on its developer site, but the problem is clearly broader than that with thousands of users tweeting about the outage.

On our end when we attempt to access Facebook, we’re seeing the message: “Internal Server Error – The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.” Facebook “Like” buttons also appear to be down on our site and across the Web.

We’ve reached out to the company and will update when we know more.

Update (3:45 p.m. ET): Facebook tells us that, “We’re currently experiencing some site issues causing Facebook to be slow or unavailable for some users. We are working to resolve this issue as quickly as possible. This is unrelated to yesterday’s outage.”

Have we got us any farmers on here? Hee Haw!!:lol: Gots to go milk the cows and trim the sheep and plow the fields!!!!

I used to farm, but I gave that up (and now do Frontierville! :whistling: ) :lol::bagoverhead:

Frontierville is much less of a time sink though. It's the only one I do, except for the occasional round of Family Feud... (no Mafia Wars, Cafe World or fish tanks).

For the people who use Facebook are you all members of a Led Zeppelin FB group and so if Which.?

Is there a offiical LZ.com .?

There used to be LZ.com FB page but I can't seem to find it anymore, maybe Sam can enlighten us?

I'm a member of a few LZ groups, this one is good LZR

There used to be LZ.com FB page but I can't seem to find it anymore, maybe Sam can enlighten us?

I'm a member of a few LZ groups, this one is good LZR

I can say with without reservation that LZR is a great Led Zeppelin site on facebook.

Archived