Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
The Rover

US National Debt Clock

But we have to spend money to save money.

errrr.

We have to spend future earning now so we can spend future earnings later.

errrr.

If we save money now, we won't have money to spend later

errrr.

I don't know?

I loathe Sean Hannity and everything he stands for, but while channel surfing last nite, I caught his show where he had two filmmakers who just finished a documentary on the future of our economy and national debt. Very alarming and very interesting stuff.

Hi All,

Here's where i can help, why not revive the Confederacy, bring back Slavery, and thrive? :slapface::D

ConfederateStatesOfEnglandandUSA.jpg

I saw this documentary last week that stated that there are 1million black people held in Federal Prisons, they produce all the Military's Helmets and Cloths and much more, seems that someone beat me to it and Slavery is alive and kicking in the American Prison System, Dam. :lol:

Regards, Danny

US National Debt Clock

http://zfacts.com/p/461.html

i don't really understand this because the reason most people aren't spending $$$ is because they don't have any. we need to get the employment thing going so people can get back to blowing their dough on useless trinkets from friend China. ;)

So people can get back to blowing their dough on useless trinkets from friend China. ;)

China's creed: 'It break, you buy new one!'

<_<