The Original LP Through The Out Door?

cbvegas

LED ZEPPELIN-IN THROUGH THE OUT DOOR-FACTORY SEALED

Ebay Link

Is it worth this sealed and all?

My God... $600.00 to buy it now. :D Is In Through The Out Door really worth that much now??? I can't say if it's worth it or not, that's up to you and how much you are willing to spend. I will say that while CD's are great and convenient, the younger generation that doesn't know a world where the LP was the standard medium is really missing so much.

They originally didn't come sealed in plastic, did they? Just in the brown paper bag.

I have no idea just ran across this and figured this would be the place to ask... trying to snag something for the wife.. she is die hard fan

They came sealed in a brown wrapper with the plastic over it. Mine did anyway. You can see by the poor "sealing" that it's been resealed. I agree with Mr. Jones. Bout $50. If you're willing to spend $600 on the wife go to Rick Barrett's site. His stuff is 100% authentic. He may still even have the collection of all 6 In Through The Out Doors. There are are six album different covers.

if you're gonna play it on a turntable, near mint or mint can be had for under $25. make sure the inside cover isn't colored-yet. you can find sealed for less than $50 if you watch over a period of time and it has to be sealed. as mention in the above post, beware of resealers. were were alot of these printed though and you can find one cheap if you look hard enough. happy hunting!

Archived