Favorite Song To Play?

• 4 weeks later...

On my black beauty les paul my fav zep pieces to play, solo and all, are...

1) Rock and Roll

2) Heartbreaker

3) I Can't Quit You Babe

4) Since I've Been Loving You

5) The Ocean

6) The Immigrant Song

7) Communication Breakdown (in some 10min jam)

8) Out on the Tiles

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

anyone have videos playing the heartbreaker solo? only know how to play the intro! kashmir like playing the intro heartbreaker, dazed and confused (someone could put the tab of this song, because this my this means doubtful) I'm taking the early Sibly also!!

sorry for my english!!

• 2 months later...

Everytime my guitar is plugged in I always warm up with Whole lotta love then Heartbreaker, then Thank You (BCC solo). I've been trying to learn Since I've been loving you (TSRTS and studio) and How Many more times. Has anyone seen the tabs for HMMT (BCC SOLO)? That's a long amazing solo!

• 2 months later...

Everytime my guitar is plugged in I always warm up with Whole lotta love then Heartbreaker, then Thank You (BCC solo). I've been trying to learn Since I've been loving you (TSRTS and studio) and How Many more times. Has anyone seen the tabs for HMMT (BCC SOLO)? That's a long amazing solo!

No, but you can try this **handy** tool called the Amazing Slow Downer. I use it more often than tabs for such intricate solos. http://www.ronimusic.com/ . This guy is quite helpful also since he is proficient with every LZ instrument imaginable, and nearly nails every song. http://www.youtube.com/user/larzgallows for visual reference.

• 5 weeks later...

Acoustic: Tangerine, Thank You, The Rain Song, Swan Song

Electric: How Many More Times (w/bow solo), The Rover, and Achilles Last Stand

Bass: Ramble On and Achilles

I really want to learn an acoustic adaptation of No Quarter and am working on Black Mountain Side

Archived