hey there!

whoops

hi!

I'm the new newbie here in the forum :D my name is Lucas, I'm 16 years old (last Friday I had birthday ^^) and live in a small village in southern Germany.

Umm, I listen to Led Zeppelin since...dunno, I listen to them for many ages now ^^ but in my school class I'm the only Led Zeppelin fan, I'm afraid, besides one classmate. And this classmate gave me a USB-stick with three albums today - I am soo happy! :D well, my taste of music is mainly hard rock, psychedelic rock, bluesrock, art rock and prog rock - but actually I like almost every rocksong of the 60s and 70s. My favourite bands are Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Velvet Underground, Vanilla Fudge and Iron Butterfly.

Now to my hobbies...in my freetime I primarily meet my friends and we do several things, you know, this and that. ^^ And I've been learning to play the electric guitar for one week now, it's really great fun :D Currently I'm learning to play In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida by Iron Butterfly and the first part of Shine On You Crazy Diamond by Pink Floyd.

Well, if you still got any questions, just ask ;)

greetings, and I hope my English wasn't too bad ^^

hi!

I'm the new newbie here in the forum :D my name is Lucas, I'm 16 years old (last Friday I had birthday ^^) and live in a small village in southern Germany.

Umm, I listen to Led Zeppelin since...dunno, I listen to them for many ages now ^^ but in my school class I'm the only Led Zeppelin fan, I'm afraid, besides one classmate. And this classmate gave me a USB-stick with three albums today - I am soo happy! :D well, my taste of music is mainly hard rock, psychedelic rock, bluesrock, art rock and prog rock - but actually I like almost every rocksong of the 60s and 70s. My favourite bands are Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Velvet Underground, Vanilla Fudge and Iron Butterfly.

Now to my hobbies...in my freetime I primarily meet my friends and we do several things, you know, this and that. ^^ And I've been learning to play the electric guitar for one week now, it's really great fun :D Currently I'm learning to play In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida by Iron Butterfly and the first part of Shine On You Crazy Diamond by Pink Floyd.

Well, if you still got any questions, just ask ;)

Welcome whoops!

I think you have an old soul and I mean that with respect. Let us know when you have In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida down. You really picked some great bands as your favorites.

There are people from all ages and from all over the world here and there is so many topics that have so much knowledge from people who really take the time to research and kindly share this information with all of us. Then there are just topics for fun.

Your English was great and jump in when your ready :welcome2:

• 1 month later...

hi!

I'm the new newbie here in the forum biggrin.gif my name is Lucas, I'm 16 years old (last Friday I had birthday ^^) and live in a small village in southern Germany.

Umm, I listen to Led Zeppelin since...dunno, I listen to them for many ages now ^^ but in my school class I'm the only Led Zeppelin fan, I'm afraid, besides one classmate. And this classmate gave me a USB-stick with three albums today - I am soo happy! biggrin.gif well, my taste of music is mainly hard rock, psychedelic rock, bluesrock, art rock and prog rock - but actually I like almost every rocksong of the 60s and 70s. My favourite bands are Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Velvet Underground, Vanilla Fudge and Iron Butterfly.

Now to my hobbies...in my freetime I primarily meet my friends and we do several things, you know, this and that. ^^ And I've been learning to play the electric guitar for one week now, it's really great fun biggrin.gif Currently I'm learning to play In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida by Iron Butterfly and the first part of Shine On You Crazy Diamond by Pink Floyd.

Well, if you still got any questions, just ask wink.gif

Even when I went to school I was the only fan of LZ ! sad.gif I had known them accidentally by an older friend (I'm "only" 42 years, no little like you but I should have at least ten years more to "grow" with them and see them live) ... my friends at the time (80's) were all in love with Simon Le Bon (Duran Duran)slapface.gif while I loved those long-haired hippies. biggrin.gif ... because they did not understand anything! ! Hello, nice to meet you, I am also here recently and I have to force myself with English like you. ...when I was a student I was better, but now the lack of practice for so long time is a problem! .... I have a child of 9 years and I am really proud of him, because since he has been listening LZ he adores them! he worshiped them immediately, at first moment, especially "Communication Breakdown", full of explosive energy, like him!! So I created a new initiated of our religionbiggrin.gif !!!good school and don't care about your school mates! You have excellent taste in music by by anna

Archived