Hello there

hoops

Hello therewink.gif

I'm always on the site but haven't been near the forum before... i thought i'd have a look and see.

Zeppelin are the band that inspired me to play the drums, and then the bass..and then the guitar...

so they have a lot to answer for (especially when they still do and i'm old enough to know better biggrin.gif )

Looking forward meeting you all

Hello therewink.gif

I'm always on the site but haven't been near the forum before... i thought i'd have a look and see.

Zeppelin are the band that inspired me to play the drums, and then the bass..and then the guitar...

so they have a lot to answer for (especially when they still do and i'm old enough to know better biggrin.gif )

Looking forward meeting you all

Welcome hoops!

Glad you came on board. So many great people here. I am still finding topics/threads to read. I try to take the time as there are so many educational threads and then some for fun. By reading the threads I learn more about the music (even after being a loyal follower of 40 years)..and the people here.

Jump in when your ready and I look forward to some great conversation :wave:

Welcome hoops!

Glad you came on board. So many great people here. I am still finding topics/threads to read. I try to take the time as there are so many educational threads and then some for fun. By reading the threads I learn more about the music (even after being a loyal follower of 40 years)..and the people here.

Jump in when your ready and I look forward to some great conversation wave.gif

Thanks, i appreciate that.. and i do too smile.gif

Welcome, hoops! - we've got almost the same nickname biggrin.gif

Since when are you playing drums, bass and e-guitar?

Well, if you sing well, you could try to start a one-man band biggrin.gif

Hello Whoops...yeah, we do... great minds huh! biggrin.gif

I've been playing them for around about 25 years.... and i'm still crap!blink.gif

HOOPS(?) As in the hoops?.Welcome m8t hows the chilly north?

Yep, as in The Hoops

Good to meet you, mate...

well, it's not as cold as it was but i'm sure it'll prove me wrong for saying that, y'know?

How's life down there...not too bad with what's been happening in the East End i hope..?slapface.gif

Archived