Hi Folks

RMt

Hi folks.

I'm new to here.Just was looking through the forum and i decided to join.

My name is Brian and i come from Scotland.I've been a long time admirer of Led Zeppelin.Well since about 1972,as you may have seen in my other post.So,yes,i am an oldie.But hopefully a goodie.And still going strong.Just about biggrin.gif

Hope to hear from you folks.

RMt

Hi folks.

My name is Brian and i come from Scotland.I've been a long time admirer of Led Zeppelin.Well since about 1972,as you may have seen in my other post.So,yes,i am an oldie.But hopefully a goodie.And still going strong.Just about biggrin.gif

RMt

Welcome Brian!

Jump in when your ready. Great forum! :welcome2:

Hi folks.

RMt

Hiya Brian

Good to meet you, mate

Hi folks.

RMt

Well there are a few oldie but goodies here on the forum. Me included. Kinda like a fine wine. :toast:

Archived