FLAC player

Zep 4 Life

So the title pretty much sums it up. I've got some flac audio stuff and before I stary downloadingsome useless programs I'd like to have your input since a lot of people here take this stuff seriously.

I prefer a free program.

Thanks in advance!

Hi

I use Cowon Jetaudio a lot also allows you to convert to various formats (no MP3 but does WMA), you can also use it to burn Flac files to CD so you can play them on a CD player.

Recently started using VLC which has the advantage of playing some 'broken' files that some other Flac players can't.

Andy

I use Trader's Little Helper to convert .shn/.flac files to mp3 or wav if I have to. It's free, no malware/spyware/viruses and works great. I had it recommended to me from someone at a blog I frequent where I get my Floyd bootlegs.

Hi

I use Cowon Jetaudio a lot also allows you to convert to various formats (no MP3 but does WMA), you can also use it to burn Flac files to CD so you can play them on a CD player.

Recently started using VLC which has the advantage of playing some 'broken' files that some other Flac players can't.

Andy

a great program i have used for years [jet audio]..........burn right on to a cd and play

less you are looking to convert.........in which case several of the others mentioned are fine as well

• 7 years later...

Archived