Stairway to Heaven

JoshZoso

So it was just a regular day, I was surfing youtube and watching stuff as usual. Then I came apon this.

Wtf is going on? Anyone else this is just horrible and shouldn't be done? And did Zep give permission for one of their monumental songs to be used like this?

So it was just a regular day, I was surfing youtube and watching stuff as usual. Then I came apon this.

Wtf is going on? Anyone else this is just horrible and shouldn't be done? And did Zep give permission for one of their monumental songs to be used like this?

Go to the News topic and about 8 topics down you will see the thread on this. I am not a fan of her music, but so many people have copied this song and I only choose to listen to the ones that I believe IMHO are good.

By the way..Welcome to the forum!

Go to ther News topic and about 8 topics down you will see the thread on this. I am not a fan of her music, but so many people have copied this song and I only choose to listen to the ones that I believe IMHO are good.

By the way..Welcome to the forum!

Ty ty. Don't know why it took me so long to sign up to it.

I'll go check that forum out. This kinda really bugs me.

The decline of civilization is being played out on the forums of youtube these days. Did you read those comments? Sheesh!

Yea I tried responding to that THGREATESTSOULSINGER person, but it wouldn't post it. You have to go to view all comments. I think hes just a bad troll. No way in hell does Mary J Blige "Shit all over Zeppelin"

It's funny because Mary said she really liked the song but yet she needs the lyrics when she sings it. If it were me, I wouldn't need anything because I know that song by heart. Just giving my opinion. :P

Oh yah, the first like....6 seconds of that video were actually worth watching. IMO

It's funny because Mary said she really liked the song but yet she needs the lyrics when she sings it. If it were me, I wouldn't need anything because I know that song by heart. Just giving my opinion. :P

Oh yah, the first like....6 seconds of that video were actually worth watching. IMO

Robert Plant needs the lyrics when he sings it. Also all other Zep songs, all his solo songs, his covers--basically every song except Happy Birthday. ;)

Not that I've ever witnessed him singing Happy Birthday.

not a real cover but i had to post this i just found about the guy he has like a million songs in his channel

Son of a biscuit! Damn that was freakin hilarious.

My tears (from laughter) are definitely falling like rain.

ow ow my sides

Archived