Will there ever be anymore concerts with Led Zeppelin?

Freben

I wasn't at the London concert 'cause I've just begun listening to Led Zeppelin about 1½ a year a go... So I just wanted to know if I still had the opportunity 'cause it would be awesome to go to one! I'm only 15 so I haven't really had the chance... So if anyone knows please leave an answer! :)

I wasn't at the London concert 'cause I've just begun listening to Led Zeppelin about 1½ a year a go... So I just wanted to know if I still had the opportunity 'cause it would be awesome to go to one! I'm only 15 so I haven't really had the chance... So if anyone knows please leave an answer! :)

It sure doesn't appear that way seeing that the 2007 show was their first and only proper concert since 1980! Add to that the fact that Robert seems completely disinterested in the idea of reforming by all accounts.

I wouldn't count on it but I've learned to never say never when it comes to this band. Welcome to the forums!

It sure doesn't appear that way seeing that the 2007 show was their first and only proper concert since 1980! Add to that the fact that Robert seems completely disinterested in the idea of reforming by all accounts.

I wouldn't count on it but I've learned to never say never when it comes to this band. Welcome to the forums!

Hehe well I know about their little "break" it was just if someone knew for sure that there would be one more...

But thanks anyway!

Freben, welcome to the forum. I love the fact that your generation is embracing this music. It truly is timeless. You will meet people of all ages on the forum and that's what make it's so great....we all have the music in common.

I was one of those millions trying to get tickets to the 02, no luck :'(

I have followed them for 40 years and was fortunate enough to see them in 73 and 75. I like most here would love to see them together again (with Jason on drums). Even if it never happens, they gave us a gift of 12 years of music and songs that fill your life with memories. You will get those memories as time goes by.

At least we can catch them in their solo projects. JPJ is now busy with TCV, Jason has a new band starting, Robert has a new album, hopefully a tour soon?...and Jimmy...who really knows what his next brilliant move musically is?

Again, welcome, take some time to read the different topics/threads here. There is a lot of great information and some where we just have fun! Jump in when you are ready!!

:welcome2:

Freben, welcome to the forum. I love the fact that your generation is embracing this music. It truly is timeless. You will meet people of all ages on the forum and that's what make it's so great....we all have the music in common.

I was one of those millions trying to get tickets to the 02, no luck cry.gif

I have followed them for 40 years and was fortunate enough to see them in 73 and 75. I like most here would love to see them together again (with Jason on drums). Even if it never happens, they gave us a gift of 12 years of music and songs that fill your life with memories. You will get those memories as time goes by.

At least we can catch them in their solo projects. JPJ is now busy with TCV, Jason has a new band starting, Robert has a new album, hopefully a tour soon?...and Jimmy...who really knows what his next brilliant move musically is?

Again, welcome, take some time to read the different topics/threads here. There is a lot of great information and some where we just have fun! Jump in when you are ready!!

welcome2.gif

Hehe thanks :) and thanks for the nice answer :)

No. Led Zeppelin is over. Listen to and enjoy the albums.

• 2 weeks later...

plant has made reference to playing glastonbury,and the krauss project is busy at that time.then,his bands of the last few years are in disarray.he does make a mild reference to zep,saying whomever is around hel'l play with.

Archived