Robert Plant - Mall rat?

BlackandGold

Wow, a rock god who returns his own jeans at the mall! Surprising he doesn't send a peon to do it. Maybe it's a really hip mall, like the Nashville equivalent of the Beverly Center, where Lord Page was spotted at the Korean barbeque some years ago.

I've never seen anyone groovy while shopping round these parts, though my friend once spotted John Cusack at Crate & Barrel [he sweetly put his fingers to his lips in a "shhh" gesture, so she wouldn't alert anyone else to his presence].

Hi:

Wow..I knew our local Mall was missing something...it desperately needs an art show...think how it will generate business, traffic (hopefully a rock star or two will pass by ) ...

Forget government stimulus packages....Art is the answer to fixing this economic crisis...

Where's my paint brush..

Juliet :ahhh:

A good friend of mine sent me this recently:

"One of my good friends from school back in India got to meet Robert Plant in Abu Dhabi. Plant played with the blues guitarist, composer & producer, Justin Adams, Gambian Griot and Juldeh Camara a blues and African fusion outfit. They played a few of the old tracks but with a different twist."

R B)

Wow, a rock god who returns his own jeans at the mall! Surprising he doesn't send a peon to do it. Maybe it's a really hip mall, like the Nashville equivalent of the Beverly Center, where Lord Page was spotted at the Korean barbeque some years ago.

I've never seen anyone groovy while shopping round these parts, though my friend once spotted John Cusack at Crate & Barrel [he sweetly put his fingers to his lips in a "shhh" gesture, so she wouldn't alert anyone else to his presence].

Green Hills is considered to be the most upscale mall with the most high-end retailers in Nashville. Not sure if I can use the word "hip" and "mall" in the same sentence. Celebrity sightings are a frequent occurrence in this mall (i.e. Jessica Simpson, Miley Cyrus, and country stars that live here that we take for granted).

Robert looks WAY in shape here! Do you think he had some work done? Even his face looks a lot younger? His abs are insane. Looks like "sexy Robert" is back all ready for his new tour (hopefully). The artwork is also amazing. Need to get a copy of that photo. Wonder if the artist did any more photos of them? BTW if anyone has any MORE of these very current photos of Robert, PLEASE send.

Green Hills is considered to be the most upscale mall with the most high-end retailers in Nashville. Not sure if I can use the word "hip" and "mall" in the same sentence. Celebrity sightings are a frequent occurrence in this mall (i.e. Jessica Simpson, Miley Cyrus, and country stars that live here that we take for granted).

Do you ever see Jack White or the divine Nicole Kidman? I think Steve Winwood lives in Tennessee as well, at least part time.

Do you ever see Jack White or the divine Nicole Kidman? I think Steve Winwood lives in Tennessee as well, at least part time.

Jack White and his wife Karen Elson are both very visible in the community and yes, I have seen them both more than once, but not at the mall. Karen did CD release show at the Basement last week.

Nicole Kidman sightings are taken for granted as well. I have seen her more than once at Starbucks, and when I saw her no one approached her while I was there.

Plant is very visible when he is in town, but he seems to create a buzz when he walks in a venue or dining spot. People do seem to approach him. Maybe it is the hair? I don't know. I saw him out a couple of times in Feb. and he was creating a scene. :)

I have bever seen Steve Winwood here, don't know if he has a place here or not.

Jack White and his wife Karen Elson are both very visible in the community and yes, I have seen them both more than once, but not at the mall. Karen did CD release show at the Basement last week.

Nicole Kidman sightings are taken for granted as well. I have seen her more than once at Starbucks, and when I saw her no one approached her while I was there.

Plant is very visible when he is in town, but he seems to create a buzz when he walks in a venue or dining spot. People do seem to approach him. Maybe it is the hair? I don't know. I saw him out a couple of times in Feb. and he was creating a scene. :)

I have bever seen Steve Winwood here, don't know if he has a place here or not.

Wish I lived in a place where I could run into Percy - instead of in this hole....lol

Damn, he looks good. Rested & ready - for the Zep reunion tour.....;o)

Not exactly news, but I didn't know where to post this. I think if I ran into Robert Plant in a mall I'd have a freaking heart attack.

Nice photos. Both the new one and the one he bought

http://rockartshow.com/blog/

Well to me to meet Robert Plant in a shopping center could cause a heart attack!! However, the article proves what I always thought of him, that He though a myth, an icon, among the great rock stars, among the "senators" of Rock so to speak, seems to be the cutest, at hand, a real person with feet on the ground..... .. _

Archived