Robert Plant - Mall rat?

BlackandGold

returning a pair of jeans????????

I concur, he and the photo look great! Every time I hear about Plant out and about, I can't help thinking that he is probably a really nice man. You know, the kind of person who, after you have run into them on the street, you go away energized and positive. The kind of person you smile at while walking up to them, and get one right back at'ya! Smile that is! biggrin.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Hello:

Does anyone know how the Mall is after the flooding? Let's hope it's ok....

You have listed so many famous people in this thread..I hope they and their loved ones are o.k.....

Juliet

The mall he frequents is fine. Opry Mills Mall, the Opryland Hotel, the Opry House, the arena, the football stadium have all flooded. It will be days before the damage can be fully assessed. The Gaylord Opryland will be closed for months. However, more important than the businesses, countless families have lost their homes. There are 200 homeless families in my subdivision alone, and my area did not even receive the most severe impact.

Hope it doesn't rain any time soon there. I have some friends in the area, who have been impacted by this pretty greatly, too. Is Broad Street (downtown) still underwater?

Maybe, Robert will participate in a benefit concert for the people of Nashville sometime in the future???

Another musician friend, Dave, who lives in Nashville sent this out earlier today:

"Compared to others, my flood damage is minimal. Much love and good vibes to all in need right now. So many musicians have lost so much I have no room to complain. go to www.nashvillemusicians.org for flood info updates"

http://www.nashvillemusicians.org/?pg=news

R B)

• 2 weeks later...

The sun has an interesting pic here. tongue.gif

the sun

Cute picture!

Did anyone notice the side panel on that link from the Sun (Related Stories) that says "Led Zep Back in Studio"?

Very misleading. (An old article.)

I bet that those headlines will get alot of people excited at first glance, LOL.

Edited to say: The title of this article is kind of provocative, too. Makes you want to investigate the article further, lol. ("Plant's a Little Horny")

^ yup definitely needs to be in the Hot Photos of Robert area lol :wub:

I always felt it was a good sign when Robert was letting his hair grow out...seemed things were right in the world ;)

He's looking great

Archived